What's new

BREAKING : Fawad Khan secretly leaves India,actor has no plans to return anytime soon: Reports

After the way veena malik was treated in india they should have figured it out but they are either too dumb or their loyalty is with money.

You still wondering about that now? Why do Pakistani actors come to India? Fame & money. Same with your cricketers wanting to play in the IPL. It's always been & will always be about the money.

Envying him? It looks like you have some un-natural feelings for him. You might be lucky because he happens to be a pathan. You do know what I am talking about :D

No one wants to see a Pakistani Muslim acting in Indian films. They just want too sell their stupid bollywood movies in Pakistan. It's you pakistanis who desire to see Pak actors star in shitty bollywood movies. Bollywood is more popular in Pakistan than India. Most of us prefer regional movies or western movies than this dumb crap. Not many want to see an effeminate punjabi or khan who can't play the role.
If nobod wants to see them why cal them ? after all directors are calling them, right

pakistan is hostile to India. If fawad had some shame he wouldn't come to his country's "enemy" country. Go work in whatever cinema there is in pakistan.

If nobod wants to see them why cal them ? after all directors are calling them, right
To sell their movies in Pakistan. To make huge profits off you people.

These guys pretend to be Muslim yet do unislamic stuff in bollywood movies which you pakistani Muslims pay to watch.

These movies are not even set in Pakistan or based on Pakistan. I would pay thousands to watch Fawhad khan play a bacchebaaz Pathan warlord in a realistic Pakistani movie or Hollywood movie rather playing a Punjabi munda in a stupid bollywood retarded feast.

Here let me give you an approx calculation :
Kashmir : 15,950 sq. km added on 48
Junagarh : 160 sq.km added on 47
Hyderabad : 650 sq.km added on 48
Goa : 3702 sq.km added on 87
Sikkim : 7096 sq.km added on 75
Cooch Behar : 8.29 sq.km added on 49
Tripura : 10,491.69 sq.km added on 49
Manipur : 22,327 sq. km added on 49
Karnataka : 191,791 sq. km added on 56
I will add more.
Till now Total : 2,52,175 sq km added after 47 independence
@Articulate correct me if I have added anything wrong

You forgot Siachin 1984.

To sell their movies in Pakistan. To make huge profits off you people.

These guys pretend to be Muslim yet do unislamic stuff in bollywood movies which you pakistani Muslims pay to watch.

These movies are not even set in Pakistan or based on Pakistan. I would pay thousands to watch Fawhad khan play a bacchebaaz Pathan warlord in a realistic Pakistani movie or Hollywood movie rather playing a Punjabi munda in a stupid bollywood retarded feast.
OMG seriously one deluded and envious BLACK INDIAN here. I am so sorry that those people are coming taking your woman and your jobs. remember that cricketer shoib who came married your beautiful lady.

So basically you're feeling insecured that fawad or anyones else from Pakistan will grab attention of your woman :D

pakistan is hostile to India. If fawad had some shame he wouldn't come to his country's "enemy" country. Go work in whatever cinema there is in pakistan.
Its shameful that Indian eat beef while they kill muslims for tranpoting cows, isnt it ?
It is even more sameful that Indian directors call fawad, atif, nori, strings and jal ban when it was there before. You know why because Indian love our music and talent. Just open any coke studio song and watch Indian commenting and praising us like gods. After all Pakistan land of gods for Indians

Back
Top Bottom