What's new

BREAKING : Fawad Khan secretly leaves India,actor has no plans to return anytime soon: Reports

He was a good actor. Liked his acting in kapoor and sons. He should have been treated better.

Not like he has been personally targeted, the situation is such that tempers are fraying & some fringe group is making noise.

Don't make it sound like as if Pakistani performers are found standing outside bollywood with their requests for auditions ............ it's your bollywood that contacts these artists in the first place. But why would you understand that.

These Pakistani performers are the quality bollywood needs .......... otherwise population of india is nearly six times that of Pakistan.
It is true dear. They are standing in the queue to get even a single movie.
BTW, i like the suggestion of banning some of the Indian saas bhau serials.They are killing productive time of people by keeping them glued to the television.

Had the quality been the case, why your lollywood or tollywood or what even is going down the drain in front of bollywood?

It is true dear. They are standing in the queue to get even a single movie.

Show me one photo where Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan and any other legend from Pakistan was found standing in queue. Be grateful we showed you what quality means.

Had the quality been the case, why your lollywood or tollywood or what even is going down the drain in front of bollywood?

Is there really a place that is called bollywood? Think of it and you would know where your bollywood comes from.

Show me one photo where Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan and any other legend from Pakistan was found standing in queue. Be grateful we showed you what quality means.

Check your post. You used the present tense. So I suggest to remain in present rather than past. Also My reply is totally confined to the present set of money seeking leeches from your country who are minting money in India.

Here was your original post

Don't make it sound like as if Pakistani performers are found standing outside bollywood with their requests for auditions

Check your post. You used the present tense. So I suggest to remain in present rather than past. Also My reply is totally confined to the present set of money seeking leeches from your country who are minting money in India.

Here was your original post

Okay then show Fawad standing in a queue go a head ???

Your filmmakers bought quality as I said if it wasn't for that india has population of 1.2 billion or so, finding just ordinary looking people wouldn't have been a problem ............ but it seems it is that's why Fawad and other Pakistani artists are there. Now you did not expect them to work free? Or undersell themselves?

Ab usko Pakistan pe chai bech na hoga..

Bhai agar aik Chai wala India ka Prime Minister hay to kia howa jo hamara actor chai bechay ga.

BTW Pakistani actors like Fawad were already big stars before acting in India :)

Dont lie, she died for Virat Kohli :P

Dont make me post that naughty video where she is moaning Virat's name, or admins might ban me :hang2:

:what: ohhh she died for that ugly monkey ???? hmmm RIP bad taste indeed.

Hope he is safe. I don't think in these heated circumstances he should stay in India.

I guess because his fellow Bollywood co stars and producers didn't stand with Pakistan's stance at UN this time. Anyways its Modi government to blame for this current fiasco.

Don't let this scumbag come to Pakistan.Send em back to india in a cattle car :3

You dont understand the english language and use of analogy etc.

Show me the picture / photo where Fawad is anxiously waiting in queue for his audition in indian film industry. Save me English language lectures not interested.

Here these are words of your indian film producer

“I am so glad that he agreed very graciously to be a part of the film. In fact it was wonderful of him to say yes because it was a special appearance. But truly when I say, you have to take the essence of the word, it was ‘special

Agreed and not begged as you low lives want to make it look like.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom