What's new

[BREAKING] CDC director says some COVID-19 deaths diagnosed as flu-related in U.S.

Independent87548

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This is a very important piece of evidence that the US has been lying and blaming China for their American virus that mysteriously killed thousands in the us in the middle of 2019. Initially, it was blamed on vaping yet it was never proven. Now, we have an admission from the CDC director himself. Western propaganda blaming wuhan, China, bats, seafood market etc is getting shattered.

Americans have been dying due to coronavirus long before the virus appeared in China in late 2019.

I knew something was weird when the western media instantly, without any research, blamed China for being "responsible". It's straight from the Iraq wmd playbook.

Corona are a GROUP of viruses.

Wuhan was the ground zero of the outbreak of latest COVID-19 strain. There were outbreaks of other strains in the past including SARS (2002 - 2004) and MERS (2012).

FROM WHO:-

Coronaviruses (CoV) are a large family of viruses that cause illness ranging from the common cold to more severe diseases such as Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS-CoV) and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS-CoV).

Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is a new strain that was discovered in 2019 and has not been previously identified in humans.

Coronaviruses are zoonotic, meaning they are transmitted between animals and people. Detailed investigations found that SARS-CoV was transmitted from civet cats to humans and MERS-CoV from dromedary camels to humans. Several known coronaviruses are circulating in animals that have not yet infected humans.

Common signs of infection include respiratory symptoms, fever, cough, shortness of breath and breathing difficulties. In more severe cases, infection can cause pneumonia, severe acute respiratory syndrome, kidney failure and even death.

People should not politicize this matter.

Show me the evidence for your claims please. Top level virologists in Taiwan and Japan disagree with your assertions. Do you know better than them? I doubt it very much, no offense.

I find it funny how you accuse me of "politicizing" this event when the Western media has been doing exactly that from the start. You seem to be very easily misled as long as those doing the misleading control the biggest echo chambers.

Show me the evidence for your claims please. Top level virologists in Taiwan and Japan disagree with your assertions. Do you know better than them? I doubt it very much, no offense.
Let the research conclude.

I am sure WHO knows much better than everybody here.

There are multiple strains of CORONA - just keep this fact in mind for now.

I find it funny how you accuse me of "politicizing" this event when the Western media has been doing exactly that from the start. You seem to be very easily misled as long as those doing the misleading control the biggest echo chambers.
Yeah, I know that and have raised my voice accordingly: https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/sincere-apologies-to-the-chinese-friends.657472/#post-12157652

No, I am not easily misled.

So, nothing? Thanks for making my point.
Perhaps you are incapable of understanding the word STRAIN ???

---

All should consult WHO for credible reports.

For reference: https://www.who.int/news-room/q-a-detail/q-a-coronaviruses

Last edited:
This is a very important piece of evidence that the US has been lying and blaming China for their American virus that mysteriously killed thousands in the us in the middle of 2019. Initially, it was blamed on vaping yet it was never proven. Now, we have an admission from the CDC director himself. Western propaganda blaming wuhan, China, bats, seafood market etc is getting shattered.

Americans have been dying due to coronavirus long before the virus appeared in China in late 2019.

I knew something was weird when the western media instantly, without any research, blamed China for being "responsible". It's straight from the Iraq wmd playbook.

Sorry but using that video as evidence is BS. They were trying to find a difference between what people would mistaken for a flu or the virus during this time of crisis. If Americans were dying before the virus was discovered, we had the virus for many centuries then. So the flu seasons were all COVID19 virus all along in the U.S.. And China finally discovered it recently.

Back
Top Bottom