What's new

BREAKING | ARTSAKH IS HISTORY / Azerbaijan won!! 🇦🇿🇦🇿🇦🇿

It's beyond just genetics. Imagine eating Turkish food every day, watching Turkish tv soap operas, speaking Turkish words like "Delikanlı" for fucks sake that still blows my mind

As a matter of fact, Pakistani also eat some Turkish origin food (mostly now localized), watch some Turkish series and dramas and above all our national language URDU is actually a Turkish word and for us all this is good.

As a matter of fact, Pakistani also eat some Turkish origin food (mostly now localized), watch some Turkish series and dramas and above all our national language URDU is actually a Turkish word and for us all this is good.
Turkish republic of Pakistan soon. :turkey:

I don't think so, Pakistan is full of diversity, We have many things which is adopted from different cultures. Pakistan has Turkish, Arab, Iranian, Indian, European and many more flavor of different cultures.

Even we have an area where people are genetically more Greek than current Greece people.

I don't think so, Pakistan is full of diversity, We have many things which is adopted from different cultures. Pakistan has Turkish, Arab, Iranian, Indian, European and many more flavor of different cultures.

Even we have an area where people are genetically more Greek than current Greece people.
diversity :bad:🤮
ew

And yes because Greece is Turkic.

The number of Turkish speakers in Afghanistan is incomparably higher than the number of Turkish speakers in Pakistan. Jokes aside, our love for Pakistan is not about their national identity, they have created their own synthesis. The Indus belt embraced all the peoples of Asia - Persian, Caucasian, Turkic, Mongolian - and fused them into its culture, creating some of the unique qualities of the Pakistani nation. In other words, the ancestral people of today's Pakistan and, more generally, also from some part of modern India to some other muslim south Asian countries in a broader perspective, they have a very rare characteristic similar to that of the Turkish Oghuz peoples. Synthesizing. This is partly why the Western Turks and Pakistani peoples have been the flag-bearers of Islamic dominance for centuries.

Last edited:
This is partly why the Western Turks and Pakistani peoples have been the flag-bearers of Islamic dominance for centuries.

i agree with all u said except this. There is nothing Islamic in these two countries. Infact Islam is ruined by the biddats created by these ppl. Im not sure about Turkey but nowadays in Pakistan there is just hypocrisy. There is a culture to pretend and showoff as pious muslim and then do things worst than a kafir.
Regarding the topic... How will Azerbaijan connect with its exclave? I think they should have given some area in nagorno karabakh to armenia and make access to it conditional on access to Nakhichevan. Or should have taken over the whole area to get direct access to its exclave, though iran would have intervened. I dont know whats the plan now. Armenians are wicked and hateful ppl and no amount of goodwill or relations will reduce their hatred, especially not after such humiliating defeat.

Back
Top Bottom