What's new

Breaking: 30 Palestinians killed, 918 injured in Gaza, West Bank Demonstrations

Breaking: Reports of Israel taking bodies of killed Palestinians near border

This is a national day commemorated by all Palestinians.

Commemorate it in Gaza, not by rushing the border and attempting to flood Israel. This is because of the embassy move. Palestinians doing what they always do, using death as a deterrence. They don't want other countries moving their embassy, so they create this violence to deter other countries.

We've seen it all before.

Shut the fvck up you twat. You have blood on your hands.

Your nation just killed innocent people.

LOL. Why don't you try and rush a hostile border anywhere in the world. See what happens to you.

What are you talking about? this event today has been expected for months. Everyone knew Hamas would throw some cannon fodder at the Israeli border. It's all for the cameras/world media.

You attempt to cross a hostile border, you die. The Israeli border with Gaza is on the internationally recognised 1967 line.

Can you show me the israeli border according to israeli constitution you filthy piece of sh!t. Your stench is overwhelming

Can you show me the israeli border according to israeli constitution you filthy piece of sh!t. Your stench is overwhelming

Yep, they actually have no declared border by the way, not until they annex the West Bank to incorporate it into Israel ....

Shut the fvck up you twat. You have blood on your hands.

Your nation just killed innocent people.

The guy is supposedly Moroccan, has no relation to Palestine....I've also seen him being accused of being a false flagger.

Commemorate it in Gaza, not by rushing the border and attempting to flood Israel. This is because of the embassy move. Palestinians doing what they always do, using death as a deterrence. They don't want other countries moving their embassy, so they create this violence to deter other countries.

We've seen it all before.

Nah, this is about the occupation and the siege. It's getting worse day by day and needs to be addressed. You need to calm down and stop spamming the forum with posts.

Were they attempting to cross the border?

If so why ?

The UN has recognised that Israel has withdrawn to 67 border with Gaza. You'll need to take it up with them. I know you Arabs think the whole world belongs to you.

CNN is covering the demonstrations currently ....

Were they attempting to cross the border?

If so why ?

To emphasize their right of return and send a message to the world to life the siege on Gaza. Gaza is going to be unlivable by 2020 according to UN. They plan to march along the border if they get in, they are unarmed. Palestinian military factions haven't gotten involved, these demonstrations have been going for about two months and today and tomorrow hold the most significance.

Better dust off that Morroccan passport hasbara troll. You'd be needing it soon. Iran is coming for you illegal squatters.

LOL Iran are still sifting through the rubble in Syria after most of their infrastructure was annihilated.

Back
Top Bottom