What's new

Brazilian Mirage 2000 facing junkyard

Why not Brazil and other countries of South America should sell their Mirage-2000s to IAF along with Taiwan Mirages to IAF as they both might be looking to buy Rafael and EF-2000s. Also, South America has a clear option of: Super Mushak, K-8s and JF-17s Block-IIs...

Brazilian Air Force has already selected the Saab Gripen E/F as its new fighter.

They'll anyway be buying 120 total Gripens finally. The miragees have to go.

Will they going to sell their Mirage-2000s along with Peru to UAE which might upgrade it.
As the article states, the mirages have exhausted their airframe life. Nobody can fly them anymore. BTW when will nishan_101 be unbanned?:azn:

As the article states, the mirages have exhausted their airframe life. Nobody can fly them anymore. BTW when will nishan_101 be unbanned?:azn:
The Peru and Brazilians ones can be bought at very cheap for Parts that can be used for UAE Mirages.

The Peru and Brazilians ones can be bought at very cheap for Parts that can be used for UAE Mirages.
Simpler to buy only the parts that can be used, if there are any - why ship the entire aircraft? Besides, I doubt if there are any useable parts, since these are early models and the UAE ones are mirage-2000-5s, much more modernized. None of the avionics or radar would be useful. The airframe parts are too old to be used.

Simpler to buy only the parts that can be used, if there are any - why ship the entire aircraft? Besides, I doubt if there are any useable parts, since these are early models and the UAE ones are mirage-2000-5s, much more modernized. None of the avionics or radar would be useful. The airframe parts are too old to be used.
Wait and see...

hmmm... on one jumped the gun yet. so heres my chance, The PAF should buy these PLANES. They will be a great addition!

It would be too expensive to ship junk to Pakistan.
We should spend the available resources, only and only on JF-17.

We can retire a squadron of mirages, as we add every squadron of JF-17!
I guess we'll never be short of any spares of mirages.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom