What's new

Braman rapes cow

Looks like
***.jpg
will be missing a Member for quite some time.

5000 years old kulcha and way of life

Typical Indian Hindu mentality that breeds more frustrated savages Hindoos
It is his culture and way of life. Don't be a Islamofascist bigot by imposing your values on him. He should be allowed to venerate cows over regular human beings.

the cows pussy is sore i bet, time for vaseline to ease the pain.

I don't care if females get raped in India.

But cows need to be protected
@Chandragupt Maurya lol in Hindu India - Savage Hindo Man dont care if a woman get raped but are concerned about Bovine Animal which too get raped by Indian Hindoos - this is how safe India is as compared to Islamic World - not even animals are safe let alone woman in Hindu india

It is his culture and way of life. Don't be a Islamofascist bigot by imposing your values on him.
You are right I wast being islamofacist - Just being a contemporary human being that finds this utter disgusting but then again you're right this is his way of Life for past 5000 years

@Chandragupt Maurya lol in Hindu India - Savage Hindo Man dont care if a woman get raped but are concerned about Bovine Animal which too get raped by Indian Hindoos - this is how safe India is as compared to Islamic World - not even animals are safe let alone woman in Hindu india
Humans especially the female ones are evil. Cows are pure and holy.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom