Brahmos with indigenous seeker launched from air and land

Water Car Engineer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United States
GPLPSmm.jpg

Data%2BPatterns-Developed%2BIMR%2BSeeker%2Bfor%2BBrahMos-NG-2.jpg

DRDL-ECIL-developed%2B%2526%2BData%2BPatterns-built%2BX-band%2BMonopulse%2BSeeker%2Bfor%2BBrahMos-NG-1.jpg

Good, I like the new made in india seeker. It will definitely work well in re acquiring friendly targets once launched. Let's replace all the Rusky junk seekers with made in india seekers :)
I don't consider russian seekers dumb. They showcased their abilities in syria

does air launch version of Brahmos uses booster rocket to accelerate

Yes, They have to. As Ramjet starts at a speed of above Mach 2, Ramjet powered missile need a booster evenif it is launched from air.

Sub sonic missile can be launched without booster if launched from plane.

India has now started producing the weapons which are futuristic and next generation. No other country has such combo of plane with supersonic missile with a very long stand off distance.

Air launch don't need booster

Wrong.

Yes, They have to. As Ramjet starts at a speed of above Mach 2, Ramjet powered missile need a booster evenif it is launched from air.

Sub sonic missile can be launched without booster if launched from plane.

India has now started producing the weapons which are futuristic and next generation. No other country has such combo of plane with supersonic missile with a very long stand off distance.

Wrong.
But turbojet engine can easily go beyond mach 1 where this missile can initiate RAM JET engine for mach 3 speed

It need Mi-17 helicopter.
Don't be always a troll in every threads that relate to Indian defense

Does this mean that It need booster or Not?
It is not a booster. Air launch version has to shed more weight then the land attack version to carry on to the su30mki. also booster for attain certain height which is not the case in Air launch version

But turbojet engine can easily go beyond mach 1 where this missile can initiate RAM JET engine for mach 3 speed

Don't be always a troll in every threads that relate to Indian defense
So you are really imagining a supersonic cruise missile lanched with out a booster?
I thought you were trolling them because
Booster is a basic component of all cruise missiles.But you are also like one of them.
images - 2019-12-18T182919.967.jpeg

I don't expect that.....

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom