What's new

BrahMos can't be intercepted in next 20 years

keep living in denial :tup: think less and feel more :cheers:

who is in denial mode?? me!!! nah nah:astagh:
we don't have any enemy in western countries now. And they are happily providing there best to us. But your country situation is exact opposite. So hope for the best.:cheers:

bhai jaan itna khush honai ki zaroorat nahi , i checked it out wth my uncle who works fr NDC and some of my frnds in ADC they confirmed that our 9M96E2 can easily intercept it :pakistan: @gambit Sir what r ur thoughts ?

And Pakistan has 9M96E2???????

You guys misunderstood what article is trying to say :) In order to intercept the missile you have to fire it first :D It will take india 20 years to grow some balls to maybe fire it on some country hence missile can't be intercepted in next 20 years :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Don't worry kid u shud know by now that even if we ever do waste a missile on Pak or BDesh, you'll won't have the potency to stop it anyway.
We all know what happened to all those balls that y'all showed in the last 60 years or so.

Last edited by a moderator:
With a bit of luck..even this can shoot down an air breathing missile..

530943_454479764597513_724419597_n.jpg

Tried... u failed miserably in 2003 and in mumbai...:chilli:

First ask your government to have balls to accept that these terrorist attacks are done by Pakistan, then see the way we will kick your @ss.

Please don't compare BrahMos with this Missile, which has a range of 60nm or Approx 110 KM... Something called Terminal Velocity, speed and evasive maneuvers which Brahmos has which will help to take it to the target.

ORD_GQM-163A_Coyote_Cutaway_lg.jpg

Read here more

Submarines: Antidote for High Speed Anti-Ship Missiles

gentleman please go through it again it has the same speed as brahmos, also it has evasive maneuvers capability. So there is nothing invincible as you people are claiming your missile is.

No need to feel sorry about it. But those are western countries who possess those technologies. But non in our surroundings. So lets hope no war happen in sub-continent and we have to use it.

nah nah mein to real fact dikha rahatha usse.:omghaha::laughcry:

I was just proving that your claim is not correct..... and giving you people a reality check, a habit you people are not use to

Tried... u failed miserably in 2003 and in mumbai...:chilli:

:rofl: kia yad kara dia hay yara. There was even some indian media program outlining the attack on pakistan :blah::blah::blah: It must be some where on youtube it was very funny indeed.

gentleman please go through it again it has the same speed as brahmos, also it has evasive maneuvers capability. So there is nothing invincible as you people are claiming your missile is.

I was just proving that your claim is not correct..... and giving you people a reality check, a habit you people are not use to

They don't believe anything when they are in the flight of fantasies.

Please don't be so naive, read the fine print yourself.
And just so you don't get it, the Coyote is a non-recoverable, supersonic aerial target not a cruise missile. It is used only as target practice it can't come close to what a BrahMos isMissile System - BrahMos.com.
LOL if it ever has a TA/AS warhead it would hardly ever be significant, brother its not meant to hit anything thus NO CEP.
It is just a dumb simulated missile with no element of surprise.

FYI.

Unfortunately for you, you are the one who needs a reality check, don't think you are favoring us by bursting our so called bubble, you are replying just coz your inferiority complex is bigger than your brain.

Back
Top Bottom