What's new

BOYCOTT ISRAEL PRODUCTS CAMPAIGN

Dont forget to boycott these companies, all of them have R&D centers in Israel, it would be hypocritical of you not to boycott them if you chose to boycott Israel:

3M
Alcatel-Lucent
AOL
AMD
Apple
Applied Materials
AT&T
Autodesk
Barclays
BMC
Software
Broadcom
ChemChina
Citigroup
Cisco
Dassault Systèmes
Dell
ebay
EMC
General Electric
General Motors
Google
HP
Huawei
IBM
ICAP
Intel
John Deere
Johnson & Johnson
LG
McAfee
Microsoft
Motorola
Oracle
Nestlé
PayPal
Philips
Polycom
Qualcomm
Samsung
SanDisk
SAP
Sears
Siemens
Software AG
Sun Pharmaceutical
Syngenta
Tata Group
Texas Instruments
Xerox
Yahoo

ed-klinger-photo.jpg

It is not completely accurate, Anobit is a fabless company, they R&D design architecture of memory chips, the chip itself probably was manufactured(fabricated) in Asia, Taiwan maybe?

Last edited:
no need to boycott anything just ask people within israel to tear their passport if they think their govt is wrong and leave settlements ... as all have dual nationalities..
plus lake galillee can be dried using jordan agriculture will go down .. .. hmm i think it is one of the signs from anti-christ coming

Jordan have a free trade agreement with Israel go to them first and then come here and tell me to boycott Israel. Since Arab have financed and destroyed parts of Syria and Iraq with the help of terrorist and killed thousands lets boycott them and then we can talk Israel.

Arabs have kept quite during all this and supporting Israel behind the scene lets boycott them first if not stop waisting my time with hypocrisy.

How about Blocking Oil first.........Son of Bitch Arabs wont do that...that Hurts their Butt

Yes oil should be blocked but we deal in intrest its an open declearation of war agains Allah.

Yeas ago, my mother accidentally bought organic potatoes made by that illegal terrorist entity, I got furious and told her I would never eat it.. she never bought it again.

I would focus on that. At some point the hatred took over.

Yes, but that quote, about hunting Jews as they hide behind trees is disturbing, its going to be a mammoth task to convince anyone that it does not aim to breed hatred. That having been said, one should focus on the now, and the now does not paint Israel in a good light either way.

Yes, but that quote, about hunting Jews as they hide behind trees is disturbing, its going to be a mammoth task to convince anyone that it does not aim to breed hatred. That having been said, one should focus on the now, and the now does not paint Israel in a good light either way.

Who cares it's gonna happen one day

Lol this boycotting thing is hilariously set to fail.

Israel and Jews in general are the most powerful demographic in the world, there's literally nothing you can do to harm their interests.

Who cares it's gonna happen one day

Those aspiring to perpetrate genocide should not chide others who are engaged in the same venture.

Lol this boycotting thing is hilariously set to fail.

Israel and Jews in general are the most powerful demographic in the world, there's literally nothing you can do to harm their interests.

Yes, not unless embargoes replace the boycotts, and even then this won't be the first time the UN moves towards embargo on Israel.

Those aspiring to perpetrate genocide should not chide others who are engaged in the same venture.

Yes, not unless embargoes replace the boycotts, and even then this won't be the first time the UN moves towards embargo on Israel.

It's not genocide it's cleansing of bad elements

When Jews are pacified then we are done

It's not genocide it's cleansing of bad elements

When Jews are pacified then we are done

Which is exactly how Israel defines its actions, I guess they are better at cleaning out bad elements.

Embargoes require the approval of people in power. People who are usually a little less prone to emotionally misguided decisions and more susceptible to the influences of Israeli/Jewish diaspora.

There's only so many pictures of dead children one can take, but one needs to keep in mind that this offensive as akin to that of a bull in a china shop as it may be, is definitely a part of a wider Israeli strategy.

Back
Top Bottom