What's new

Boycott Bank AlFalah trends on Twitter and it's funny

The guy who made this video seems to be a transgender..

Quite a shitty thing to say
Because I have seen this clickbait video and when it comes to showing the evidence of the bad language...the he just skips over and says "pata nahin dikhana chahiye ya nahin, even ye words bol bi ni saktay " if that's the case then this confused soul should not have even made this video and posted it on the social media...otherwise he should behave like a man and show all the proofs with straight and serious face.

Apparently they've reversed thier decision under social media pressure.

Please restrain from such comments. Thank you.
I would love to, but I don't tolerate personal attacks. Condemn my work all you like, disagree with it, but to arrive at conclusion like this about my identity, that cannot be accepted...

Because I have seen this clickbait video and when it comes to showing the evidence of the bad language...the he just skips over and says "pata nahin dikhana chahiye ya nahin, even ye words bol bi ni saktay " if that's the case then this confused soul should not have even made this video and posted it on the social media...otherwise he should behave like a man and show all the proofs with straight and serious face.

I picked a trend from Twitter where there is more freedom of expression as you can see from the tweets, but YouTube guidelines prohibit us from using certain words. I like to adhere to the specific guidelines of the respective platforms, so I had to say that I cannot say some of the words that are displayed on the Twitter news feed.

Maybe I should have just edited those parts out...that'd have been a better strategy...

but what clickbait? I'm not selling anything just sharing a trend, live with it...

Please restrain from such comments. Thank you.
And I edited it...thanks...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom