What's new

Boris Johnson declares he is 'fervently Sinophile' as UK woos China

So UK strategy seems to be something along the line of take a dump on the dinner plate of these people they adore, publicly toss garbage at them and then tell them how much the UK loves them. Isn't that how an abusive spouse or psychopath manipulates their abused partner?
A funny thing to know. UK once supported Mao openly just to show middle finger to the US.

And when they understood he is a real deal, they said oopsie, and ran to Jiang.

Jiang then took a look at those clowns, and shown them a middle finger too.

Had UK taught Indians a proper table manners before they left Indian sub-continent for good in 1947, we wouldn't have to deal with all this mess at LAC. UK is the one to blame!

would you trust a guy who looks like an average British man

View attachment 718527

but he sure acts a lot more like Erdogan with this crazy flipping. Erdogan was ally of Europe then threatening Europe (Greece). Ally of the US to buying weapons from Russia.

Appearance: He looks more like a fat dead selfish and cruel Muggle from Harry Potter.
Genetically he is a Turk. Fathers line only in the UK since 1909. Doesn't take long to (shape shift) change one's looks to appear similar to the local "muggle" populace. Just need to breed a traitorous local female.

Same is undoubtedly true for most Russian and Eastern European men since they are genetically ydna haplogroup R1a same as 20-40% of Indian and Pakistani men (150-300 million?). Similar genetic line but with different women, religion or God and environment appearances certainly differ.

A funny thing to know. UK once supported Mao openly just to show middle finger to the US.

And when they understood he is a real deal, they said oopsie, and ran to Jiang.

Jiang then took a look at those clowns, and shown them a middle finger too.

China must just be a golem nation raised up by the slaver Jews. China stopped buying coal and wine from Australia and then went to South Africa to buy coal and wine. Same cabal so money still going the same master. Both nations full of blondes and have a history of killing/enslaving dark people.

When I saw the thread title, I thought this would be from an article dated from 2016. When I realized this was today’s news, I felt a deep sinking unease realizing that the man speaking was indeed a mentally unstable bipolar sociopath.
but he sure acts a lot more like Erdogan with this crazy flipping. Erdogan was ally of Europe then threatening Europe (Greece). Ally of the US to buying weapons from Russia.

Appearance: He looks more like a fat dead selfish and cruel Muggle from Harry Potter.
Genetically he is a Turk. Fathers line only in the UK since 1909. Doesn't take long to (shape shift) change one's looks to appear similar to the local "muggle" populace. Just need to breed a traitorous local female.

Same is undoubtedly true for most Russian and Eastern European men since they are genetically ydna haplogroup R1a same as 20-40% of Indian and Pakistani men (150-300 million?). Similar genetic line but with different women, religion or God and environment appearances certainly differ.

China must just be a golem nation raised up by the slaver Jews. China stopped buying coal and wine from Australia and then went to South Africa to buy coal and wine. Same cabal so money still going the same master. Both nations full of blondes and have a history of killing/enslaving dark people.
China should get other countries such as Russia, Pakistan, Ethiopia, etc to build homegrown high tier beef and wine industries.

When I saw the thread title, I thought this would be from an article dated from 2016. When I realized this was today’s news, I felt a deep sinking unease realizing that the man speaking was indeed a mentally unstable bipolar sociopath.

China should get other countries such as Russia, Pakistan, Ethiopia, etc to build homegrown high tier beef and wine industries.

Awesome idea. Make those people work like dogs day in and day out for NOTHING. Better they work than us. Videos here have shown Chinese setting up farms for the Uyghurs to labor in. The Chinese are smart. They know it is better that the Uyghurs labor for nothing than the Chinese.

I am sure the Russians, Pakistanis and Ethiopians will love being field servants for the Chinese. haha

forgot to add that the Russians are already likely at least partially field servants of the Dutch. Look at the amount of exports Russia sends to the Netherlands, few imports yet not gains huge cash reserves to buy up much of Europe or the US like the Saudis, Japanese and Chinese have done. Interesting how the Saudis, Japanese, and Chinese have bought up many things in Europe and the US just by using factories, money and infrastructure built by the very nations they buy up.

Last edited:
Awesome idea. Make those people work like dogs day in and day out for NOTHING. Better they work than us. Videos here have shown Chinese setting up farms for the Uyghurs to labor in. The Chinese are smart. They know it is better that the Uyghurs labor for nothing than the Chinese.

I am sure the Russians, Pakistanis and Ethiopians will love being field servants for the Chinese. haha

forgot to add that the Russians are already likely at least partially field servants of the Dutch. Look at the amount of exports Russia sends to the Netherlands, few imports yet not gains huge cash reserves to buy up much of Europe or the US like the Saudis, Japanese and Chinese have done. Interesting how the Saudis, Japanese, and Chinese have bought up many things in Europe and the US just by using factories, money and infrastructure built by the very nations they buy up.

You think the Australians, South Africans and New Zealanders are working for nothing? No, they are making big bucks.

I don't see why Russians, Iranians, Pakistanis, Ethiopians can't build these same industries and make the big bucks instead of these countries that are innately hostile to the market they are making money off of.

You think the Australians, South Africans and New Zealanders are working for nothing? No, they are making big bucks.

I don't see why Russians, Iranians, Pakistanis, Ethiopians can't build these same industries and make the big bucks instead of these countries that are innately hostile to the market they are making money off of.

people are not the same. Chinese labor and many willingly sacrifice for the benefit of all. We saw how the Russians acted under communism.

If you believe non Chinese are the same as Chinese go ahead and give your plan a try.

people are not the same. Chinese labor and many willingly sacrifice for the benefit of all. We saw how the Russians acted under communism.

If you believe non Chinese are the same as Chinese go ahead and give your plan a try.

I don't see why Russians can't build a cattle industry like Australia has given that they have massive amounts of steppe land for cattle to graze in. Just import large amounts of high quality cattle stock from Australia and Japan and set up operations like they do in those countries.

I don't see why Russians can't build a cattle industry like Australia has given that they have massive amounts of steppe land for cattle to graze in. Just import large amounts of high quality cattle stock from Australia and Japan and set up operations like they do in those countries.

The Russians tried. Russians didn't seem to like laboring in a crumby place while others got to play, be rich and party.

The Russians tried. Russians didn't seem to like laboring in a crumby place while others got to play, be rich and party.

Australian cattle ranchers are poor? Cattle ranching is a lucrative and profitable industry.

Back
Top Bottom