What's new

Border Security Force has a team of deadly snipers to take on Pakistani soldiers - WATCH

We are having best snipers in the world, having better sniper guns only cant change the ground reality, just 2 month back our sniper killed a indian gunner who manage to penetrate 1x1 feet bunker hole from the distance of 1.5 km

We are having best snipers in the world, having better sniper
guns only cant change the ground reality, just 2 month back our sniper killed a indian gunner who manage to penetrate 1x1 feet bunker hole from the distance of 1.5 km

Wow.. is that the new computer game your army's playing.. kudos !!

Shabaash India, bring them to LOC/Border ye Pakistani kuch zayadi hi uchal raha hai show them who is the boss.

Why bring to border?? Can't your best snipers take them down in New Delhi from border ???
Sorry, Pakistani snipers are bound by the laws of nature and limitations of technology, do not posses super powers like Indian soldiers.

Why getting upset man, what i said upset you? that was a simple positive comment.

Sorry, Pakistani snipers are bound by the laws of nature and limitations of technology, do not posses super powers like Indian soldiers.

Why getting upset man, what i said upset you? that was a simple positive comment.

Upset ? me ? :no:

Never seen a bunch of Bhanghi snipers....useless efoorts to boost moral after the *** beating by Pak rangers....don't they yesterday protesting brutality of Pak rangers?

Stop pretending.
Snipers are used by both sides and have been for a very long time, just coz you saw 1 news reel about Indian snipers does not mean this is some recent moral boosting effort.

Only thing you lot need to worry about is this happening.
Rather recent occurance.....
FB_IMG_1529505275377.jpg

How many sniper kills bsf Indian army claimed = 0
How many sniper kills they say pakistan made out of them = several

Infact lost count

Back
Top Bottom