What's new

Book reveals why Dr Khan was removed from KRL

there is too much all over the place
sure enough u will find it so i suggest u look it up [his history tells alot about him]
This is not the answer; question is still valid; where is the proof? Can you post some links that lead to the evidence all over the place?

there is too much all over the place
sure enough u will find it so i suggest u look it up [his history tells alot about him]

all i remember is that he was responsible for uranium enrichment plus trainin many others who could develop the programme after him.
as far as prolifiration is concerned, i still wonder how did he carry centrifuges (big cylinders) with him in a briefcase (lolz) without lettin the establishment know about it.
about sharing designs, well BB accepted carryin a CD with her to North Korea. which means we werent fussed about it and had it as our unstated state policy.
legally there is nothing wrong with that as we are not signatory of NPT.

but yes AQ Khan was made a scapegoat. y should a country progress where national heroes are treated like this or hanged (Z.A. bhutto) by dictotors.

Last edited:
Great National Hero Dr Abdul Qadir Khan , National Asset :coffee:

I hope some day I can meet him in person , and have privlidge of shacking his hand and tell him ,thanks to him our country is enjoying its 100% freedom he gave us the Nuclear weapons just in time before all the chaos errupted

Last edited:
all i remember is that he was responsible for uranium enrichment plus trainin many others who could develop the programme after him.
as far as prolifiration is concerned, i still wonder how did he carry centrifuges (big cylinders) with him in a briefcase (lolz) without lettin the establishment know about it.
about sharing designs, well BB accepted carryin a CD with her to North Korea. which means we werent fussed about it and had it as our unstated state policy.
legally there is nothing wrong with that as we are not signatory of NPT.

but yes AQ Khan was made a scapegoat. y should a country progress where national heroes are treated like this or hanged (Z.A. bhutto) by dictotors.

aq khan might have been made a scapegoat but you have to admit he has a shady personality like most politicians and some questions on his past that he has not filled anyone in
for instance it was found in 03 that he had offered to sell iran nuclear technology since 1989 [so much for a national hero huh :azn: lol]
also in december 03 libya announced that it would abandon it's weapons of mass destruction which it bought from aq khan's nuclear black market

he confessed so he would be pardoned and when the heat was on musharraff he came back stating the confession was forced [sounds more like a politician than a national hero]

good Lord, you can't do a little research?
here are some from this forum:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...213-book-reveals-why-dr-khan-removed-krl.html

also if you read musharraf's book [which your probably not gonna do] there is one whole chapter written about him and his doings
There is a clear conflict of interest here. The matter can only be resolved if it is taken to the court of law, where Dr. Khan is allowed to defend himself. Will Army ever let that happen? How much Khan is involved in the proliferation and much Army is accompliced, its willingness to let the matter be dissected in the court of law will expose it all.

I am no fan of Dr. Khan; I have met him couple of times, and I did not like him for his arrogance and too much pride. As a Scientist, I can say that he did nothing which was not done before except for the fact that he did establish a pre-existing technology in Pakistan. With the same token, what he is accused (proliferation) of is already present in the Scientific literature and anybody has access to that information. As far as loading the C-130 with the centrifuges is concerned, this was simply not possible without the knowledge and help of the PA and PAF and irrespective of what Musharraf and others are saying; no sane mind is going to believe it otherwise. Again, this matter must be brought into the court of law, and those who are found responsible, must be punished accordingly including Dr. Khan and any other big shot in the uniform.

Last edited:
There is a clear conflict of interest here. The matter can only be resolved if it is taken to the court of law, where Dr. Khan is allowed to defend himself. Will Army ever let that happen? How much Khan is involved in the proliferation and much Army is accompliced, its willingness to let the matter be dissected in the court of law will expose it all.

he confessed when he had to defend himself!!! lmao:rofl:
he confessed and got pardoned and set up his network in UAE
and when the heat was on musharraf he came back just like any other politician and said the confession was forced!

he confessed when he had to defend himself!!! lmao:rofl:
he confessed and got pardoned and set up his network in UAE
and when the heat was on musharraf he came back just like any other politician and said the confession was forced!
A confession at the gun point is no confession. The matter can only be resolved if it is discussed in a court of law where the two parties are given full chance to make their respective cases. Please do not use 'smilies', this adds no weight to your argument, instead leaves a bad impression about you.

A confession at the gun point is no confession. The matter can only be resolved if it is discussed in a court of law where the two parties are given full chance to make their respective cases. Please do not use 'smilies', this adds no weight to your argument, instead leaves a bad impression about you.

:smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten:
now here comes a.q.'s shady side:
how do we know he was at gunpoint?
did he protest when he moved to dubai?
btw i love smilies, they make the convo so much interesting :bunny:

:smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten:
now here comes a.q.'s shady side:
how do we know he was at gunpoint?
did he protest when he moved to dubai?
btw i love smilies, they make the convo so much interesting :bunny:
You are free to make mockery of yourself; as an educated person, I know one should retire once the discussion is turned into pointless bickering. Good luck with your smilies.

You are free to make mockery of yourself; as an educated person, I know one should retire once the discussion is turned into pointless bickering. Good luck with your smilies.

and that is your response to my well educated answer :blink:
bravo sir, you fail to accept knowledge being given to you and bail out :disagree:
when you do come in terms with yourself, read my last 2 questions over and see if you find an answer to them
until then, asta la vista :wave:

for instance it was found in 03 that he had offered to sell iran nuclear technology since 1989 [so much for a national hero huh :azn: lol]
also in december 03 libya announced that it would abandon it's weapons of mass destruction which it bought from aq khan's nuclear black market

thats y i mentioned that in early 90s BB herself took nuclear designs to North Korea. now what makes you think, he didnt have a nod from gov plus army when dealin with iran or libya???

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom