What's new

Bombing Reported in Tibet

For you guys(Indians) it might matter or else both Pakistan and China have moved forward. ;)

Keep bragging on the "refuted" news.

Whatever. You seem to be celebrating that China finally absolved you guys. We hope Pakistan does not give a chance to China to complain again. Old habits die hard you see !!

Whatever. You seem to be celebrating that China finally absolved you guys. We hope Pakistan does not give a chance to China to complain again. Old habits die hard you see !!

I think you have problem comprehending English. Sad.

They have already said no evidence of Pakistan based terrorists involved in those incidents is found. So in other the news that you posted was false. Now if you still like blabbering over a false news then OK I have no issues with that. After all you are a Bharati.

:)

I think you have problem comprehending English. Sad.

They have already said no evidence of Pakistan based terrorists involved in those incidents is found. So in other the news that you posted was false. Now if you still like blabbering over a false news then OK I have no issues with that. After all you are a Bharati.

:)

False news ? ! May be. It is from Dawn. After all a Pakistani source ;)

Probably encouraged and trained in india. India must be told to stop harbouring tibettan terrorists and their leader the dalai long nose cabbage

There has been No single Piece of evidence That who carried out these Attack , and you Guys are Bringing Indian into it ....Sick :fie:

And Have some Respect for a Religious Leader...What if Someone makes derogatory comment against Your Religion or Religious Leaders ? Some Much for Chinese @ss Licking

There has been No single Piece of evidence That who carried out these Attack , and you Guys are Bringing Indian into it ....Sick :fie:

And Have some Respect for a Religious Leader...What if Someone makes derogatory comment against Your Religion or Religious Leaders ? Some Much for Chinese @ss Licking

Yes your right, since indians didn't harbor and train tibetan militants, why on earth would we bring india into this right? that's crazy.

oh, please have some respect for the religious leader of the people who boomed your....city, yea, they are religous leaders and must be respected!

and stop defending tibetan terrorists, SO much @ss kissing of Dailai's butt, sick.

What also matters is the accusation on Pakistan being a close ally . If China didnt make that accusation in the first place , there was no need for this

China absolves Pakistan of Kashgar attacks

What a typical lie. :lol:

Find me one direct quote from an actual Chinese official, in which they blamed the Pakistani state for any such event?

If you had read the actual Chinese media reports, you would see that the reference was towards the Afghan-Pakistan border areas. No blame was given to the Pakistani state at any time.

And in any case, it was later clarified (repeatedly) that the Chinese government fully supports Pakistan.

It's delusional to think China will ever give up Tibet no force can separate Tibet and China, there is no China without Tibet , the 14 lama will be the last seems it's heading toward that way.

Please note.....the building was empty when the incident happened.....so its highly doubtful if they actualy wanted to hurt any people.
Tibetan struggle has been peacefull for all these years and i hope it remains so.
It is not in peace at all for this time, and not at all for before either. Last time, it was very famouse for their killing innocent walk man, school kids and burning houses, shopping malls while almost all major western media report as " Chinese police kill monks". No body hurt so no guilty hu!?? According to your logic, anyone can burn or exploed your house when you are out on holiday. And you feel nothing, and won't want kick the criminal's **** out. Right??

At least Pakistan govenment is trying to avoide it. What India government does? Pakistan is our brother.
Come on, do you really think that if India support them. Then if they really success then they will build a small cute government which will do everything for you? and be your little dog??
Wake up from that dirty dream. You are too weak. India can not even have that power to win a war with China. How can you train strongger terrorists to win China while your own army is a mass of shiiiiiit!!!!

Back
Top Bottom