What's new

Bomb recovered from Geo News’ anchor Hamid Mir’s vehicle

Question is how the bomb was placed inside the vehicle... Vehicle were not locked and where was driver.??????

Saleem Shahzad is a totally different case.

HM is not even close to his level traveling
I dont see any difference except for one met his maker in attack on him and other survived coz of the will of his maker.

Only thing i dont agree about Hamid mir is when barha dutt introduce him as liberal on her shows.

I dont see any difference except for one met his maker in attack on him and other survived coz of the will of his maker.

Only thing i dont agree about Hamid mir is when barha dutt introduce him as liberal on her shows.

I am sure you dont know many facts viz a viz Saleem Shahzad and HM.

There is alot of difference between them. SS had travelled extensively for his stories whereas HM is DESK journalist.

There is alot of difference between them. SS had travelled extensively for his stories whereas HM is DESK journalist.
I dont think that work profile of any person can profile the the type of death he gonna meet.
like wise a CEO can die in road accident so can the peon.

I dont think that work profile of any person can profile the the type of death he gonna meet.
like wise a CEO can die in road accident so can the peon.

:what: what happend to your understanding ?

nevermind. i am just telling you dont compare HM with SS.

Saleem shahzad was good journalist

Yeah Hamid Mir that wrote the story about the boy's house destroyed in earthquake @ Bagh sector. he went there on a donkey to cover the story, your musharraf sent a heli with general to check if its true that hamid mir visited !! :lol:

Hamid Mir ki khair hai rab is ghadar ko poche

NS+Traitor.png

Zaid hamid must be happy and sad at the same time. Happy because his safma snakes rant on Facebook pages and supreme court is finally paying dividends and sad that Hamid Mir escaped to live another day.

Every one in Pakistan who raise voice against ISI and Fauj is traitor and agent of CIA... Thanks for clearing the air Aeronaut(Moderator).

Let me tell u how Agency work (CIA)...
Any one can work for Agency. No one direct employeed for agency.. Agency are willing to pay any one who provide good information. The payment can be money or promotion. Most of the time the agent doesn't even know that he is working with agency.

Let me tell how Jounralists work: Jounrnalists have good relation with every one, be it CIA, RAW or ISI. The journalist bother only about news. He don't care from where the news comes. So yes contacting CIA, Mosad, RAW, ISI, Fauj, LET, JuD etc is part of there job profile... If doing there job make them traitor, then all jounranists are traitor,..

Every one in Pakistan who raise voice against ISI and Fauj is traitor and agent of CIA... Thanks for clearing the air Aeronaut(Moderator).

Let me tell u how Agency work (CIA)...
Any one can work for Agency. No one direct employeed for agency.. Agency are willing to pay any one who provide good information. The payment can be money or promotion. Most of the time the agent doesn't even know that he is working with agency.

Let me tell how Jounralists work: Jounrnalists have good relation with every one, be it CIA, RAW or ISI. The journalist bother only about news. He don't care from where the news comes. So yes contacting CIA, Mosad, RAW, ISI, Fauj, LET, JuD etc is part of there job profile... If doing there job make them traitor, then all jounranists are traitor,..

well the journalists very well know whom they are working for. if you are working for any international spy agency and willingly provide them information that is against security of your country or playing a part of a middle man for the purpose you are committing sedetion. The punishment for such an act is clearly stated by constitution of about almost every country.

as far having relations with all sorts of organisations, yes indeed Journalists have that but at timese these relations cost you your life too as in case of Saleem shahzad.

So is PA.ISI pak govt.who had worked with and are working with usa govt and its agencies since 1980s and in WoT whats the big deal.i dont see big difference in his working for CIA and others like isi and PA in pak working for CIA against terror groups.

And as for case of hamid mir its for the investigative agencies to find out who was planning to kill him or it a plant instead of you passing fatwa for its being planted by him.

well the journalists very well know whom they are working for. if you are working for any international spy agency and willingly provide them information that is against security of your country or playing a part of a middle man for the purpose you are committing sedetion. The punishment for such an act is clearly stated by constitution of about almost every country.

as far having relations with all sorts of organisations, yes indeed Journalists have that but at timese these relations cost you your life too as in case of Saleem shahzad.
Whats his working with CIA and ISI working with CIA against terror groups. i say both are same

Back
Top Bottom