What's new

BOMB CYCLONE IN EAST COAST

So far it looks like they blew this one, I hope.

So far nothing.

It's only a short hope from China to Boston, right? :-)

I also recommend he pay extra for a full sized car trunk instead of an economy car. Don't cheap out!

Screen Shot 2018-03-07 at 6.43.27 PM.jpg

Ya'll got some snow? Normally I'd be jealous because where I live it doesn't snow a lot (counter-intuitive I know), but not this time.

This was the view from my house a few weeks ago. There's trees there, I promise.

200124tk_II5355.t5a79a691.m800.xxDjR7HiqnMFTxk0CDAJ95scod7xti7PHyvACt4boKcw.jpg

Ya'll got some snow? Normally I'd be jealous because where I live it doesn't snow a lot (counter-intuitive I know), but not this time.

This was the view from my house a few weeks ago. There's trees there, I promise.

If you zoom in you can see a wight polar bear.
Screen Shot 2018-03-07 at 6.52.24 PM.jpg

I also recommend he pay extra for a full sized car trunk instead of an economy car. Don't cheap out!

View attachment 458139

No comment! :lol:

LOL! Excellent. Yeah we get some of those every once in a while...well, maybe not that bad! lol

If you zoom in you can see a wight polar bear.
View attachment 458140

A dead bear! What a great episode that was.

Looks like we might be getting MOOOORE snow! UGH. It seems to happen almost every year, we get halfway through February and we think we pulled through and are in the clear then BAM!

IMG_2777.JPG

IMG_2780.JPG

And all that plowing and sand and salt that destroys the roads end up causing this!

IMG_2787.JPG

Geez...did you get all that snow? It wasn't that bad near me.
OUCH!!!!

No that was actually 2015 when we got clobbered after newyears with all that snow. Huge pot hole was filled with fresh snow and I drove right through it broke the front end sheering shaft in half lol. Both front wheels were turned inward and front end was bouncing off the ground until I came to a stop. Scary and a costly repair. Also truck never steered properly after that but it was 10 years old with 250K on it so it was almost a signal to move on.

Looks like we're in for more snow Monday into Tuesday lol.

Back
Top Bottom