What's new

Bollywood, please stop demonising Muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initially,your movie industry used to be better than us and there was balanced race b/w us.
Mumbai is not famous for bollywood.FYI,mumbai was already famous before bollywood.
Phir baad mein tu bolegi ki mujhe achi knowledge nahi hai past history ki ;)

Oh Paan Singh,

Check both Encyclopedia of Indian Cinema and Pakistani Cinema and read the chapters on pre-partition Indian film industry. Even before partition, Lahore only had a regional film industry and very few films were produced in Lahore. In terms of importance, Lahore film center was ranked third after Bombay and Calcutta.

Oh Paan Singh,

Check both Encyclopedia of Indian Cinema and Pakistani Cinema and read the chapters on pre-partition Indian film industry. Even before partition, Lahore only had a regional film industry and very few films were produced in Lahore. In terms of importance, Lahore film center was ranked third after Bombay and Calcutta.

Aunty ji,i m saying ki pakistani movies were neck to neck with bombay based industry earlier on..I dont count movies ...who made more n less..
Even ever heard of south indian cinema?...they are making damn good movies ..even better than bollywood

tamilians look one of the best ,most actress like hema malini,jayaprada,rekha,jayalalitha,sridevi and many more are tamil, so watch your mouth b4 speaking racist bastard...:angry:

Oh not those fake trolling ids.. looks like u r going to get banned soon. Tamilians look one of the best as compared to whom? Whom u r using as benchmark to compare Tamilians? :rofl: Yesterday at our workplace we got a whole bunch of South Indians
(Pune trained) who just came from India and believe me they were SO GOOD LOOKING that we fainted. I literally did!!

Oh not those fake trolling ids.. looks like u r going to get banned soon. Tamilians look one of the best as compared to whom? Whom u r using as benchmark to compare Tamilians? :rofl: Yesterday at our workplace we got a whole bunch of South Indians
(Pune trained) who just came from India and believe me they were SO GOOD LOOKING that we fainted. I literally did!!

atleast they look better than 90 percent pakistanis.....

Here is a famous prank I love to play on South Indians girls to get free lunches.. I posted it before too, and I am posting it again. :rofl:

Jinxed - Hi
Priya - Hi
Jinxed - Where r u from?
Priya - India
Jinxed - Really?
Priya - Yeah
Jinxed - You don't look Indian
Priya - Then, what do I look like?
Jinxed - You can easily pass off as Greek or Persian, but u don't look Indian at all
Priya (A smile on her face) - Thanks for the compliment
Jinxed - Ofcourse u should take that as a compliment, U don't look Indian.
Priya - I just started today, u want to be my friend girl, I will buy u free lunch tomorrow.
Jinxed - Why not, see ya tomorrow at the cafeteria
:rofl: :rofl: hans hans kai bura haal ho gaya..!!

I got so many free lunches from South Indian girls.

now google Tamilians, Uttar Pradeshis, Biharis and Bengalis... if you can stand those people (and I am sure you do bcoz u see them everyday) then of course u can 'stand" lollywood posters too ;)

Koi nahin samajhta, it is very easy to differentiate pashtuns, bcoz they speak Pashto and they r NOT hideous looking like Tamilians.

South Indian films has best quality in India. I search for them very often. :) But lollywood, :cry:

I saw on this forum some Pakistanis posted pictures of Kalash people and tried to convince Iranians they are general Pakistanis. :rofl::rofl:

Here is a famous prank I love to play on South Indians girls to get free lunches.. I posted it before too, and I am posting it again. :rofl:

Jinxed - Hi
Priya - Hi
Jinxed - Where r u from?
Priya - India
Jinxed - Really?
Priya - Yeah
Jinxed - You can easily pass off as Greek or Persian, but u don't look Indian at all
Priya - I just started today, u want to be my friend girl, I will buy u free lunch tomorrow.

That's mighty fucked up.

Jinxed - Hi
Priya - Hi
Jinxed - Where r u from?
Priya - India
Jinxed - Really?
Priya - Yeah

What do you do for free dinners ?

Jinxed - Hi
Priya - Hi
Jinxed - Where r u from?
Priya - India
Jinxed - Really?
Priya - Yeah

Instead of all these dialogues , you could have simply said you are from Pakistan... anybody/everybody would have given u a free lunch...dinner and some pocket money too.... maybe a free ride too....

Jinxed - Hi
Priya - Hi
Jinxed - Where r u from?
Priya - India
Jinxed - Really?
Priya - Yeah

you are really one racist bastard here in pdf...

People stop replying and entertaining the jinxed_girl racist loser. Everyone knows that South Indians have some of the best looking people from not only India, but by world standards like Aishwarya Rai, Rekha, Hema Malini, Asin, etc.

- Some guy from North India who wants to one day marry a beautiful girl from the down South :toast_sign:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom