What's new

Bogus Vote of confidence - Exposed

41go6rzc2DL._UXNaN_FMjpg_QL85_.jpg

:lol::lol: :lol:

When you are a thief, your heart will lack the courage. You won't be able to trust anyone and will always be insecure and afraid.

1682665328168.jpeg

Last edited:
When you are told to do home work at school
Instead if you organize a cricket match , you fail your course

PDM all members who participated against court wishes broke law
Vote of confidence is used when , you have stable 4 Assemblies running in country

The attendance sheet is a proof needed by court to Disqualify the people who stood against Supreme Court and holding elections on Time

PDM Broke the Law of Safe Transition of Power , back to hand of people the 90 Day Election protect the right of people of Pakistan

A temporary Entity , cannot claim it is Permeant Entity by Hijacking Pakistan during the Transition of Power phase of 90 days election

Status of Pakistani Provinces

> Punjab Assembly (Dissolved) (Largest population)
> KPK Assembly (Dissolved) (Considerable Population)
> Sindh (Active)
> Balochistan (On going closure of business / protest)
> Azad Kashmir

When Major Provinces of Pakistan their Assemblies are dissolved you don't have connection between People and Government

When Provices are not backing you up , what is there left in Islamabad

Last edited:
yaar, we all know when he hold a drama press conference when he landed in Karachi. And all of sudden MQM stalwart joined him....The truth is ... Altaf Hussain killed all real leadership of MQM long before...

You know the attendance register scandal ...how people sign for others and collect attendance bonus.... No one was their for the counting... PTI MNA was banned to enter in parliament by PDM-PPP. .... saray apna banda ...

If this is the case and we accept your stance than every legislation is bogus. Secondly Op is referring the Attendance Register whereas I have presented the Attendance Register, which clearly contradict OP claim. so OP and his reference are the liars.

While Vote of confidence itself was unnecessary as the call is for Election not , PDM's internal vote
It appears , the attendance record and votes do not match

Attendance included 147 people and vote casted was counted as 180 votes

Source: Trust me bro blindly.

How it is related to ongoing thread?? Please educate us.

yaar, we all know when he hold a drama press conference when he landed in Karachi. And all of sudden MQM stalwart joined him....The truth is ... Altaf Hussain killed all real leadership of MQM long before...

this attendance register that he showed here, who says it is correct?

just a computer generated list of members?

then he is doing "laan taan" on others. what about those following "kaazebeen"

this attendance register that he showed here, who says it is correct?

just a computer generated list of members?

then he is doing "laan taan" on others. what about those following "kaazebeen"

It is on NA website, i have given the reference, enyone with two active braincells can see it, where is the reference of OP??

Its a beginning of the end phase for these scumbags PDM and GHQ.

There is still time before they are pulverised. Only a matter of time.

Elections won’t be held even in 2024, I am guessing something will give in 2025 and things will then improve.

It is on NA website, i have given the reference, enyone with two active braincells can see it, where is the reference of OP??

same NA of PDM and we don't know what is this lot made up of and by whom?

control yourself before calling others kazib, i can bring tons of your posts to the front with everything based on lies.

and then you run to the mods crying

same NA of PDM and we don't know what is this lot made up of and by whom?

control yourself before calling others kazib, i can bring tons of your posts to the front with everything based on lies.

and then you run to the mods crying

I would never post a thread with dubious reference neither I have posted one.

Back
Top Bottom