What's new

Body guards of PMs and Presidents from around the world

Iam not making any trouble and second i wasn't talking to you mind your own business .. he has posted every other nations bodyguard pics but not Pakistan's why is that leaves it to be only one thing logical and we all know what that it is.. while being on a Pakistani defence forum .

Even if he didn`t choose to post Pakistani bodyguard pictures, so what? He started the thread and has no obligations to post Pakistani bodyguards pictures.

I wonder how Ford and Chevy managed to get those SUVs to Iranian government. I mean, ain't all American firms forbidden to trade with them? Plus the models look not more than 4 years old....the time when sanctions were slapped on Iran.

I believe these pics were taken in Lebanon whilst Ahmadinejad was on a visit. Hence the US SUVs.

It's strange that all the protection units have situations where the close protection team in suits carry overt assault rifles (note i am not referencing CAT this is a completely different component) Israeli- carry UZI and M4, Germans- M4, Russians-M4, AK74, India- P90 is carried in certain circumstances by suited close protection agents. EXCEPT US- there is no pics I have seen where USSS carries overt assault rifles in public. Is this because they always have some serious firepower close by? Or what?

SAUDI Guards
48959233.jpg

WTF is this? ( The Ford F150 truck on the left) it looks like some kick-a$$ piece of kit !

^^ Civilized HUMV they tried to create here I guess. It looks like an F-350.

Even if he didn`t choose to post Pakistani bodyguard pictures, so what? He started the thread and has no obligations to post Pakistani bodyguards pictures.

Lol why you got a itch in your paints didn't i say i wasnt talking to you now stop writting to me acting like a hero mind you own damn business.

I've always wondered why assassins don't try to mount a gun into a camera. VIP protection seems to be desensitized to it and you can put a pretty decent length barrel in an SNR's telescope lens.
16511905.jpg

WTF is this? ( The Ford F150 truck on the left) it looks like some kick-a$$ piece of kit !

Hi,

That is more like the F350 Dually---look at the hubs in the front---those are only for F250 or F 350----then look at the rear wheels---the dual wheels are for F350----that is a big truck.

Hi,

That is more like the F350 Dually---look at the hubs in the front---those are only for F250 or F 350----then look at the rear wheels---the dual wheels are for F350----that is a big truck.
Thanks, I knew it was one of the two- F150 or F350. Thanks for the info.

+ but any ideas what this truck is used for? It looks like it has been seriously modified for a purpose. CAT? Head of state transport? "War-wagon"? Etc.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom