What's new

Blast in Hyderabad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still. The UK guys passed on info to us. Just like before 26/11 the US guys passed on info to us. Have you ever heard of our guys passing on intelligence to the US or UK agencies on issues related to their people, their soil? Our guys can read and speak English. How many US or UK intelligence guys can read or speak Hindi or Urdu? Still they know more than our guys. So what are our guys doing?

They passing on information is NOT The biggest help ; the bigger question remains that why have stake in such incidents.

They passing on information is NOT The biggest help ; the bigger question remains that why have stake in such incidents.

I am not getting you. They have a stake because their PM was visiting India and hence they would have been sanitizing the place months in advance. But beyond passing on info, what else can they do in a foreign country or someone else's turf?

i did mean it. we face it daily and we know no one likes it.

just an hour back saw a live bomb removed from a car by bomb disposal squad in front of my office as its Friday and we expect any attack at any time on Firday

when will terrorism end??
that must have been scary.

when will terrorism end??
that must have been scary.

Man is destructive by instinct so call it terrorism/war/bullying all are the same.

back we saw in form of wars for power ; the same continues now and assumed the name terrorism and fight against terror.

the only differenc is that back then it was by an organised kingdom/country etc etc and now smaller groups have challanged these kingdoms hence we see many small fishes joining in the race.

so i guess the T word will stay in one or other form.

and well that was scary but i personally feel we have faced so much that it has desensitised us to an extend that we all were just looking down our windows knowing well that any time if it blew we are going to be killed if not by bomb but surely by windowpans

BLA Terrorist leadership living in Switzerland on Indian passport - What's your take on this?

Another bullshit.

:lol: its only Indians in the entire world that have fabricated evidence against everyone even before the blasts.

good if you have go and investigate thats what we all agree on.

Some Idiots from india like you like to read selectively.

go read what is said was "Indian backed BLA terrorists joined hands with LEJ terrorists and are killing Pakistanis".

That something new. Is it your hobby to make fabricated story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom