Blast at Parachinar Clothes MArket, At least seven dead

Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
At least seven dead in Parachinar clothes market blast
ALI AKBAR — UPDATED LESS THAN A MINUTE AGO

PARACHINAR: At least seven people were killed and 12 others wounded on Sunday in a blast at a used clothes market in Kurram Agency's Parachinar area.

The market was bustling with people who were out shopping for clothes. As winter season arrives many people throng lunda (used clothes markets) bazaars to buy used and second-hand clothes.

It is unclear whether the blast was a suicide attack or a remote-controlled blast. Security forces have cordoned off the area and are investigating the nature of the blast.

Rescue and emergency teams have rushed to the blast site. The victims were shifted to District Headquarters Hospital (DHQ) Parachinar.

Parachinar is the administrative headquarters of Kurram Agency near Afghan border.

It is small garrison town developed by the British Army in the foothill of mighty Spin Ghar (White Mountain) in mid-1895. The town total population is about 40,000 comprising people of different tribes, races and faiths.

— This is a developing story and will be updated accordingly

Covert attacks using drones....
assasinate the leadership...

Next 4 days are critical. They will try to every thing to get some publicity near to aps attack anniversary....

Government should keep schools closed ob 16th

RIP innocents....
we will not forget or forgive...

R.I.P :(

2nd big attack after minister Khanzada in august. Still much better then zardari era when it was daily routine.

Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajioon
R.I.P :(

2nd big attack after minister Khanzada in august. Still much better then zardari era when it was daily routine.
Cut the crap. Every single life is important.

Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajioon
Cut the crap. Every single life is important.

What crap? Where did i said there life is not important? i said security situation is much better then zardari era.

RIP.
People who have nothing to do with ths politics need to loose lives ?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom