What's new

Blasphemic swedish cartoonist Dies in road accident

Village life

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The controversial and blasphemic swedish cartoonist Laras vilks dies in a road accident while traveling in a police vehicle two police personals also dead on protection duty with him,
Getting tharshed every second in hell and death will never come to rescue him.
Lannat on him

I never understood the need of these people to provoke and offend. You may not believe in Islam nor any religion and still not offend others like that. At least publicly. But then again,he's the guy who made this without permission:

Screenshot_2021-10-04 Lars Vilks - Wikipedia.png

He seemed to be one of those disturbed leftist-liberal "artists" usually found in Western countries. Unfortunately,two policemen who served as his bodyguards(from what I just read on wikipedia),died with him in the accident.

Last edited:
UK's guardian is threatening Ayan Hirsi Ali and Salman Rushdie with such fear mongering pieces.

all people have to die one way or the other.

Hopefully he suffered in those last minutes but either way there is probably a very special place in hell for him.

The wrath of Allah will find you.

UK's guardian is threatening Ayan Hirsi Ali and Salman Rushdie with such fear mongering pieces.

all people have to die one way or the other.
Yes each and every soul have to die ,no one is eternal ,it's the destiny hell or heaven choice is ours own , Allah subhana tallla let's humans to decide freely in this regard He doesn't compel any one nor He worries either some is obeying him or not,

Well he was in a Police protection 24/7 hahaha

The controversial and blasphemic swedish cartoonist Laras vilks dies in a road accident while traveling in a police vehicle two police personals also dead on protection duty with him,

Oh man, i just shiver on what he must be going through..
May Lord have mercy on the living and guide them to shatter arrogance and hate and create tolerance amongst all of us.

Hardly any word of encouragement for the blasphemic Swede from the Hindutva brigade.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom