What's new

Blaming Pakistan Is the Easy Way Out

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3447466 said:
that the stuff in india doesnt get the same attention in even indian media than the stuff happening in pakistan

last time indian media wrote an article how US is considering to mark pakistan for the 'percecution' of minorities the news which didnt even get reported by US media itself

shah se zyada shah ka wafadar :rolleyes:

for your lack of Current affair, there was statement in US assembly or Senate whatever about the way pak failed to protect minorities in pak.

There's no smoke without fire. And it is not like this is an unprecedented or unfair line of attack-there IS history and FACTS to back it up whether it is Pakistan's aggression in '99 and '65 or support for militants in India or sending terror squads every few years.Elemants in Pakistan want nothing more than the destruction of India and are focusing all their energy thus.

Simiarly with much less logic and reason, almost all ills and woes in pakistan are blamed on India whether that be floods,violence, terror attacks,corruption etc.

Nope.. meaning that you are selectively finding and reading only the lies on facebook and youtube.. if that is the only extent of your academic and research abilities.
asking you to read books & papers by renowned authors from both Pakistan and India would be too much since you seem to consider facebook and youtube as the word of god.

Ultimate ownage bro, that loser still shows his face :P

Youtube and Facebook proved that it was started by Pakistanis. :devil

Why every time pakistan is there some way ? there are many countries China also our rival but he never does bastard things like pak.

Some Indians tell Pakistanis should not react to "offensive" youtube videos (and I agree).

Then

Some other Indians tell Pakistanis that INDIANS are "sensitive" to "offensive" youtube videos.

Can't you guys hold yourself to your own advice and your own standards.

Or you think it is A OK to bash Pakistan with your double and triple standards.

Hypocrisy at best. dare I say.

I dont think anybody is fooled by 'foreign hand theory' anymore, citizens have right to ask, why did you not do anything about it.
This is 2012 not 80s India.

So you take youtube and facebook as authentic/credible sources?

Youtube and Facebook proved that it was started by Pakistanis. :devil:

Why every time pakistan is there some way ? there are many countries China also our rival but he never does bastard things like pak.

The same US "assembly" also stated indian governments hand in anti muslim, anti sikh, anti chrisitan violences in recent past.

for your lack of Current affair, there was statement in US assembly or Senate whatever about the way pak failed to protect minorities in pak.

I dont think anybody is fooled by 'foreign hand theory' anymore, citizens have right to ask, why did you not do anything about it.
This is 2012 not 80s India.

The jittery nerves haven't changed over the years, besides what was there to do except sit back and enjoy the power of modern technology. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom