What's new

Black Ops-City Under Siege (26/11)- FULL VIDEO

Abingdonboy

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Hey guys, the trailers for this vid were posted here some time back but the full show was unavailable outside the US and had to be paid for, anyway I (finally) found the vid in full (for free!):

Watch Black Ops TV Online | Free Full Episodes | Yesterday Channel

It's a UK tv channel and if anyone outside the Uk has an issue watching it please let me know and I'll give you (hopefully) a solution to this.

The video particularly focuses on the NSG's role (given it is originally from the US's Mil Channel) which is a more unique insight and the fact it has a former NSG Force commander and Col gives a nice perspective on the entire affair. It well and truly puts to rest the "NSG failure" BS certain people like to believe.

Trailer/extras:

Anyway enjoy guys and gals!

@COLDHEARTED AVIATOR @Dillinger @Koovie @kurup @jiki @sancho @Parul @Capt.Popeye @Vinod2070 @Unknowncommando @cloud_9 @Gessler @Roybot @arp2041 @Water Car Engineer @RPK @third eye @Aeronaut @Oscar @bloo @SwAggeR @jarves @Flamingo @SpArK

Hey guys, the trailers for this vid were posted here some time back but the full show was unavailable outside the US and had to be paid for, anyway I (finally) found the vid in full (for free!):

Watch Black Ops TV Online | Free Full Episodes | Yesterday Channel

It's a UK tv channel and if anyone outside the Uk has an issue watching it please let me know and I'll give you (hopefully) a solution to this.

The video particularly focuses on the NSG's role (given it is originally from the US's Mil Channel) which is a more unique insight and the fact it has a former NSG Force commander and Col gives a nice perspective on the entire affair. It well and truly puts to rest the "NSG failure" BS certain people like to believe.

Trailer/extras:

Anyway enjoy guys and gals!

@COLDHEARTED AVIATOR @Dillinger @Koovie @kurup @jiki @sancho @Parul @Capt.Popeye @Vinod2070 @Unknowncommando @cloud_9 @Gessler @Roybot @arp2041 @Water Car Engineer @RPK @third eye @Aeronaut @Oscar @bloo @SwAggeR @jarves @Flamingo @SpArK

Buddy i couldnt watch it can you give me the solution

Thanks guys! Finally got to watch it after missing it out on TV for 2 times :/

Apart from some mistakes, like showing CRPF training videos and wrong gear (the NSG did not look like that in 2008) the documentary is great :tup:

Apart from some mistakes, like showing CRPF training videos and wrong gear (the NSG did not look like that in 2008) the documentary is great :tup:
The reconstruction/dramatization did almost nothing for me- using airsoft weapons, and questionable tactics/demonstrations of tactical movement was all a bit weak. but I did like seeing/hearing a bit more about the way the NSG went about tackling this mammoth task- the 2 former NSG officers were great to hear from. The Mil Channel was very fair to the NSG and that was pleasant to see.

Back
Top Bottom