What's new

BLA summarily executes 6 Pashtun construction workers.

Why would they want to incur one more enemy when they are already fighting the Punjabis (in their narrative) ?

Wont they be actually looking to the Pathans as their Iranic allies against the Indic Punjabis ?

Just asking, because if I were a BLA commander I would think so :D

Cultural and behaviourial similarities between pashtuns and balochs are large. The mutual relationships are of rivalry than enemity. Inter-ethnic marraiges between pashtuns and balochs are more common than with any other community. Pashtuns of balochistan are pro-pakistanis but they express support for balochs struggle for their rights. I have contacts with many pashtuns of balochistan, they are more sympathetic to balochs than any one here can imagine. I dont to understand why baloch separatists would wage a war against them?...agencies are trying hard to turn pashtuns against balochs but they have failed so far..lets see what they do in future to provoke pashtuns against balochs.

BLA or any baloch is not indulged in ethnic cleansing of Pashtuns. There are no turf wars or any kind of qaumi wars between balochs and pashtuns in balochistan , just some minor tribal conflicts here and there which are characteristics of both of these tribal nations.
The mysterious and unknown BLA insurgents are indeed targeting some pashtuns and balochs but most of their targets are punjabi settlers so far. There is only one community in balochistan getting killed systematically that is shia hazara. We dont know who really is BLA. Any thing is possible. The thread starter has specifically mentioned "6 pashtun labourers got killed by BLA", was there any need of it? Yes the purpose was to provoke anti-baloch sentiments among pashtun members. On broad scale this might be the plan of our genius ISI. In future we might see more pashtuns in balochistan being targeted by mysterious BLA.

There has been occasional "rivalry" between the communities though not on a large scale

More like tribal disputes over thing like land or water or things like that.

But Baloch and Pashtuns have always been a part of that land. Hazaras I'm not sure - many came from Afghanistan though all are and should be welcome wherever they want to be if they are citizens and have N.I.C. Anything that brings betterment to Baloch people (lions of Pakistan) the BLA cowards and their supporters feel threatened

You are right about attacks that have happened against Punjab Migrants who came for jobs or other reasons. Breadwinners - what was their crime? But then again terrorist BLA had also targeted Sindhi migrants as well (they even killed a female professor who was very well liked and respected)

Yes the BLA are all about honour and decency!

A breakdown of civil governance and unfair distribution of resources (and corruption) are also to blame for the lack of law and order in parts of the province (or rather a good chunk of the whole country)

Mokey ... Mairee jaan...
Youtube BLA videos and its littered with BLA killing Pushtoons...
Youtube it and your bubble will be burst...
Traitors have no brothers,no alliances..just their own grudge and vested interests.

There has been occasional "rivalry" between the communities though not on a large scale

More like tribal disputes over thing like land or water or things like that.

But Baloch and Pashtuns have always been a part of that land. Hazaras I'm not sure - many came from Afghanistan though all are and should be welcome wherever they want to be if they are citizens and have N.I.C.

You are right about attacks that have happened against Migrants who came for jobs or other reasons. But then again terrorist BLA had also targeted Sindhi migrants as well (they even killed a female professor who was very well liked and respected)

Yes the BLA are all about honour and decency!

You are calling Pakistani nationals moving to a part of Pakistan as 'migrants'?
I am surprised.

Right on the money , dear ! :azn: Yes , he's of mixed race , you got some problem with that ? He bombarded the terrorist who worked against my country in his village and cleaned the place and saved his people from the barbaric ideology of Taliban ... @Hyperion We need more patriotic countrymen like him ... Does that clear that now ? :azn:

Unlike punjabis, pashtuns are not reliable as soldiers, their loyalty has some limits. In first world war pashtuns soldiers of british indian army refuse to fight against turks while punjabis remained loyal. In these army operations in pashtun areas, many pashtun officers of pak army were uncomfortable and raised their concerns and even protests. If any pashtun in Pak army has some sense of "pashto" in him, he would never carry out bombarding his own village with women, childern, old folk, his loved ones. Our loyalty to any department is not at the price of beghairati, khattaks did so in british times and were labelled beghairats by all other pashtuns for their unshakable loyalty to farangi army.

Last edited by a moderator:
We know about TTP leaders. Can you mention any BLA leader? Any BLA leader or even member arrested so far?

I am not here to educate you as any such attempt will be futile.

Btw...by your logic...pushtoons never kill pushtoons..
Why TTP an afghan pustoon majority organisation is killing pushtoons?

You do need to learn a lot...

If i was in ISI shoes, i would first defame baloch separatist movement by killing innocent punjabi civilians settled in balochistan... teachers, females etc...through my work as BLA no pakistani in any corner of the country would morally support balochs....then i would intimidate balochs and spread terror by disappearing baloch youth, torturing them and dumping their tortured dead bodies some where as "nishana e ibrat" for any baloch who has any kind of rebellious thinking...then for long term stretagy, i would try to turn local pashtuns against balochs...if like mohajir-pashtun clashes of karachi, pashtun-baloch ethnic riots begin to happen in balochistan in series, then it would weaken separatist movement...

If i was in ISI shoes, i would first defame baloch separatist movement by killing innocent punjabi civilians settled in balochistan... teachers, females etc...through my work as BLA no pakistani in any corner of the country would morally support balochs....then i would intimidate balochs and spread terror by disappearing baloch youth, torturing them and dumping their tortured dead bodies some where as "nishana e ibrat" for any baloch who has any kind of rebellious thinking...then for long term stretagy, i would try to turn local pashtuns against balochs...if like mohajir-pashtun clashes of karachi, pashtun-baloch ethnic riots begin to happen in balochistan in series, then it would weaken separatist movement...

I am not here to educate you as any such attempt will be futile.

Btw...by your logic...pushtoons never kill pushtoons..
Why TTP an afghan pustoon majority organisation is killing pushtoons?

You do need to learn a lot...

Talibans have no sense of pashto in them, they are anti-pashtun force. Same is true for any other religous organization like jumat e islami. These folk are just islamists, it doesnt matter to them a bit that they are coming from a pashtun background.
And i was talking about normal folk, talibans are pagal , mad religously blind extremist who can cross any limits like hasan bin sabah followers.

^^^ BLA are liable to be killed as rats even if they dont kill Punjabis..
ISI or security forces dont need to 'defame' BLA.
No country in the workld treats seperatists,insurgents and traitors kindly..
Treason is punishable by death since beginning of time...
Internationally all countrues in the world treat seoeratists with iron fist...
You dont need excuses to kill seperatists,you do service to your country by shattering their skulls with bullets.

All latest info provided by the Pak fauj say that pathans comprise 13.5% of the army and the 2011 target is 14.5%.

May I have a link for that ? PM me ... Those statistics I provided of 21% Pashtuns in Pakistan Army are of 2007 taken from Wikipedia ... Maybe , I am mistaken and need to correct myself ... However considering their population ( 15% of the total population ) , even 13.5 or 14 % would still constitute a significant representation or a high number ...

If i was in ISI shoes, i would first defame baloch separatist movement by killing innocent punjabi civilians settled in balochistan.

Actually , the " few " insurgent groups automatically defame themselves when they start killing their own people whom they claim to fight for ... The ISI needs not do anything , they are doing their best to ensure that people get fed up of the all the anarchy the BLA and some other assorted groups have been causing in the province ... Pray tell me , why exactly would the Govt of Pakistan want instability and chaos in Baluchistan which is a strategically important location for the revival of old silk route , its mineral wealth and the Gwadar - set to become a major port in the region ? Who exactly would benefit when these infrastructures are developed and trade flourishes ? The common Baluch , right ?

P.S Are BLA doing fine if they kill only Punjabis and not Pashtuns ?

Talibans have no sense of pashto in them, they are anti-pashtun force.

Anti-Pashtun force which is comprised of majority of Pashtuns , right ? Islamists or not , what is their race as per you ? To tell you the truth , I do not care what it is and who they are , every terrorists needs to be eliminated , no questions asked , regardless of race , color or religion !

Yeah the BLA are totally innocent

Btw Monkey D Luffy did you know that the Baloch laugh and look down at Afghans when they claim Balochistan as part of their delusional loy Afghanistan?

Do not waste your time Dance , he's merely arguing against the Sun now claiming the BLA as innocent ...

Those Afghans need to control the land they have first before claiming what-not , because at the moment they even lack coherence as a nation , technically , they cant even be called a country , The Durand Line is a settled issue , a fait accompli , the Afghans fighting for the last 200 years can either work to make their torn-apart hell hole better or find a new source for all the stuff going from Pakistan if they continue claiming KP and areas of Baluchistan ...

^^^ BLA are liable to be killed as rats even if they dont kill Punjabis..
ISI or security forces dont need to 'defame' BLA.
No country in the workld treats seperatists,insurgents and traitors kindly..
Treason is punishable by death since beginning of time...
Internationally all countrues in the world treat seoeratists with iron fist...
You dont need excuses to kill seperatists,you do service to your country by shattering their skulls with bullets.

I didnt say ISI would defame BLA, i was talking about open baloch separatists like bugtis, maris etc. Almost all baloch leaders talk in tone of treason, try shattering their skulls with bullets, it would be like pouring oil on fire. These baloch sardars, deny any connection with BLA. Even a pure "traitor", open talker of azad balochistan like bramdakh bugti denies any links with BLA...
Baloch uprisings are since 1947, were of tribal warfare style. Style of BLA is too much un-baloch, i have very high doubts about it....Balochs have certain principles, they dont breach it even if they are in war/uprising. Should i assume that balochs have lost their virtues and minds and have started criminal approach? The funny thing is that this mysterious BLA is not targetting army/FC.

Back
Top Bottom