What's new

BLA GEO and Indian Nexus Exposed Badly, Must Watch and Share

sorry no Indian RAW is exposed
only the "Democracy" and its "revenge" is exposed

Jang group has leverage and hold on Pakistani state specially Nawaz Sherif so they call the shots. nothing much can be done but live with it or come up with something better.

Our PM has business interests in India so why not a private media group? should have voted for a better party

I just don't understand.. what is ISI doing when Pakistan's largest Media Channel is acting agisnt Pakistan that openly. Collect all the rotten eggs and blend them together and down the gutter.

I just don't understand.. what is ISI doing when Pakistan's largest Media Channel is acting agisnt Pakistan that openly. Collect all the rotten eggs and blend them together and down the gutter.
this is newly found freedom of speech
if it means at the expense of the state then so be it
because if religious fanatics can do it then why not "liberal" media. both have their own excuses and reasons to bite the hand that feeds them. this is the norm in Pakistan
celebrate and reward the culprits and mock and punish the ones who sacrifice their lives

sorry no Indian RAW is exposed
only the "Democracy" and its "revenge" is exposed

Jang group has leverage and hold on Pakistani state specially Nawaz Sherif so they call the shots. nothing much can be done but live with it or come up with something better.

Our PM has business interests in India so why not a private media group? should have voted for a better party
as if votes matter. The results of pools r always pre planned.

thats something even i dont understand. If she just put a single bomb in there then Mir brothers will be gotten rid for good.

Its not the ISI's responsibility, its PEMRA's.....

Back
Top Bottom