What's new

BJP workers steal soft drinks worth Rs 35000 at Amit Shah rally

iamnobody

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
BJP is having a bunch of idiots leaders..

But, they also have a few very good ministers and leaders.

I hope that congress will dump to PAPPU and Ghandi family... Move forward with better capable leaders

power corrupts. absolute power - more so :enjoy:

Well, that's what I said, but not in Lord Acton's epigram. Admittedly that is a far more elegant way to say it.

BJP is having a bunch of idiots leaders..

But, they also have a few very good ministers and leaders.

I hope that congress will dump to PAPPU and Ghandi family... Move forward with better capable leaders
I agree with the sentiments, generally, but am consumed with curiousity to know who these few very good ministers and leaders are. Only one minister comes to mind, and he is on the verge of dismissal.

Well, that's what I said, but not in Lord Acton's epigram. Admittedly that is a far more elegant way to say it.

I agree with the sentiments, generally, but am consumed with curiousity to know who these few very good ministers and leaders are. Only one minister comes to mind, and he is on the verge of dismissal.

Not everyone is getting the same attention as S Jaishankar, but a few are working quietly and good.

Nitin Gadkari is my next favorite leader of the Modi government.

Not everyone is getting the same attention as S Jaishankar, but a few are working quietly and good.

Nitin Gadkari is my next favorite leader of the Modi government.
I half agree.

Jaishankar is a pathetic ***, but Nitin Gadkari is truly solid, worth respect. He has never done a bad job, in any portfolio. Sometimes I wonder what he is doing in this bunch, and then I remember that Rajan Jaitley hornswoggled the RSS and pushed in Modi ahead of the already-selected candidate, Gadkari.

Pity.

We would have been much stronger and much better off with Gadkari handling things.

@Joe Shearer

Rajan Jaitley hornswoggled the RSS and pushed in Modi ahead of the already-selected candidate, Gadkari.

For a good reason, Dada. Modi made the difference between 280 and 180.

Regards

I half agree.

Jaishankar is a pathetic ***, but Nitin Gadkari is truly solid, worth respect. He has never done a bad job, in any portfolio. Sometimes I wonder what he is doing in this bunch, and then I remember that Rajan Jaitley hornswoggled the RSS and pushed in Modi ahead of the already-selected candidate, Gadkari.

Pity.

We would have been much stronger and much better off with Gadkari handling things.
Do you know how much Nitin Gadkari spent on wedding of his son and daughter?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom