What's new

BJP worker arrested in suspended IOJK Police officer Davinder Singh for connections to terrorism

BHarwana

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Last edited:
NIA is not an intelligence agency ....
Indian NIA Intelligence Agency has arrested Tariq Ahmad Mir of BJP from Jammu and Kashmir. BJP worker has been sent on 6 days police remand. BJP worker is accused of providing arms and ammunition & logistic support to the R&AW aligned terrorists for false flag operation.

National Investigation Agency .....intl agencies dont have custodial powers they cant make arrests
https://www.nia.gov.in/
NIA means national intelligence agency

No they dont gather any intl ...they just do investigation only in terrorism related case .... In India I think there are only two central agencies (CBI and NIA) which can make arrests .
Only thing common in NIA and central intl agency(non military) is both were led by IPS officers .
NIA means national Investigation agency combination of all intelligence agencies.

National Investigation Agency .....intl agencies dont have custodial powers they cant make arrests
https://www.nia.gov.in/

No they dont gather any intl ...they just do investigation only in terrorism related case .... In India I think there are only two central agencies (CBI and NIA) which can make arrests .
Only thing common in NIA and central intl agency(non military) is both were led by IPS officers .
Yes I have corrected the OP thanks for help.
Still the big question is BJP's links to terrorism in kashmir and Davinder Singh saga.

BJP is no saint ..... but a sarpanch is almost nobody in any party , they dont even contest on party symbols and he is not even a sarpanch
A muslim from south Kashmir and a BJP member dont you find it weird .... by attaching him to BJP will put his whole family in danger
Yes I have corrected the OP thanks for help.
Still the big question is BJP's links to terrorism in kashmir and Davinder Singh saga.

BJP is no saint ..... but a sarpanch is almost nobody in any party , they dont even contest on party symbols and he is not even a sarpanch
A muslim from south Kashmir and a BJP member dont you find it weird .... by attaching him to BJP will put his whole family in danger
Sarpanch in BJP means he is a head of certain area. I think those who are against BJP have life in danger.

If it was actually done by BJP they will never use some one even remotly related to BJP.... BJP elected representative in south Kashmir is like Hindu or Ahmadi become chief of Pak army.
Sarpanch in BJP means he is a head of certain area. I think those who are against BJP have life in danger.

If it was actually done by BJP they will never use some one even remotly related to BJP.... BJP elected representative in south Kashmir is like Hindu or Ahmadi become chief of Pak army.
He runs logistics and transports weapons for BJP terrorist. That is 100% possible plus this is not the first BJP terrorist link that you are saying BJP is clean. BJP is very well capable of this. He is BJP on top of that confirms BJP's involvement. Look Pulwama is a perfect BJP political need to win elections. They have all the motives. Davinder post at pulwama this man is a sarpanj of BJP it is all there. This is what you call evidence. what else is evidence?

I still doubt , may be the guy was affliated to a political party just to gain some clout , which is pretty common . No political party will use their own caders to carry out such things atleast in India , which can remotely to such activities .
Just for a moment even if i agree with you so it means Indian agencies are working independently , they can even arrest the members of ruling party ????
He runs logistics and transports weapons for BJP terrorist. That is 100% possible plus this is not the first BJP terrorist link that you are saying BJP is clean. BJP is very well capable of this. He is BJP on top of that confirms BJP's involvement. Look Pulwama is a perfect BJP political need to win elections. They have all the motives. Davinder post at pulwama this man is a sarpanj of BJP it is all there. This is what you call evidence. what else is evidence?

I still doubt , may be the guy was affliated to a political party just to gain some clout , which is pretty common . No political party will use their own caders to carry out such things atleast in India , which can remotely to such activities .
Just for a moment even if i agree with you so it means Indian agencies are working independently , they can even arrest the members of ruling party ????

@Crixus I think this would be enough evidence to explain to you how much he was part of BJP. Be my guest to say no no no all day but facts speak other wise. first a DSP and now a BJP nominated sarpanj.

You dint get what I am trying to say if I agee and believe that BJP did that , they are not stupid enough to use a person who relates directly to them .... if BJP did it then do you agree that agencies in India work undependently without any influence from government

@Crixus I think this would be enough evidence to explain to you how much he was part of BJP. Be my guest to say no no no all day but facts speak other wise. first a DSP and now a BJP nominated sarpanj.

Back
Top Bottom