What's new

BJP will win Rajastan, regain MP, Chhattisgarh: Pre-poll survey

IndoCarib

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
The BJP will regain Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh and will win Rajastan, a Headlines Today-CVoter pre-poll survey on Wednesday said. The opinion poll, however, projected no party as the clear winner in Delhi.

In Madhya Pradesh, the pre-poll survey said, BJP will win 130, down by 13 seats, of the 230 Assembly segments, while Congress will win 84 seats and BSP will win 5 seats. The survey, however, said the BJP is gaining 2 per cent of vote share in comparison to the last Assembly election.

According to the survey, as much as 56 per cent of the respondents back Shivraj Singh Chouhan as the next Chief Minister, where as Congress’s Jyotiraditya Scindia is backed by just 23 per cent of the respondents.

In Chhattisgarh, the pre-poll survey said, the ruling BJP will win 47 of the 90 Assembly segments, while Congress will will win 40 seats and BSP in 2 seats. The pre-poll survey predicts two percent swing in favour of ruling BJP, though the party’s tally is predicted to go 3 seats down compared to last Assembly election.

According to the survey, 48 per cent of the respondents back Raman Sing as the next Chief Minister, while just 23 per cent back Ajit Jogi of Congress.

In Delhi which has 70 Assembly seats, the pre-poll survey said both BJP and Congress will win 28 each and newly-floated Aaam Admi Party will win 9 seats. The survey further said Congress will poll 33 per cent vote share, 7 per cent less than the last Assembly election, while the Opposition BJP will be polled 35 per cent, one percent less than the last Assembly election.

In Rajasthan which has 200 Assembly seats, the pre-poll survey said BJP will win 97 seats, while Congress will win 79 seats and BSP will win 5 seats.

BJP will win Rajastan, regain MP, Chhattisgarh: Pre-poll survey | Niti Central

Interestingly in all the states, the survey has given 5-6 seats to the parties with less than 10 % vote share. I remember in last election also there was a new party in Punjab which was supposed to win the election for congress by cutting Akali votes.

Having said that, BJP-Delhi needs to get its act together. Making Gadkari the incharge of Delhi was a mistake. And choosing Goel as CM candidate will be another mistake. He seems to be someone who everybody loves to hate. A mega rally by Modi will provide the surge for BJP. But everything depends on the CM candidate and the infight among BJP candidates..

Punjab and Haryana it seems will go to BJP. But the thing to watch is who will win UP and Bihar. Those two states are the king makers.

Interestingly in all the states, the survey has given 5-6 seats to the parties with less than 10 % vote share. I remember in last election also there was a new party in Punjab which was supposed to win the election for congress by cutting Akali votes.

Having said that, BJP-Delhi needs to get its act together. Making Gadkari the incharge of Delhi was a mistake. And choosing Goel as CM candidate will be another mistake. He seems to be someone who everybody loves to hate. A mega rally by Modi will provide the surge for BJP. But everything depends on the CM candidate and the infight among BJP candidates..

You are Right
I am a Delhite AKA Delhiwala & these BJP in this state must get it act together
Choosing Gadkari & if they chose Goel

Anyways i am voting for AAP despite their Commie tendency
But if BJP in Delhi get their act together then my vote goes to them

Back
Top Bottom