What's new

BJP MLAs assault Jammu and Kashmir MLA Sheikh Abdul Rashid for hosting beef party

It's not religion that decides what is crime and what is not, but the constitution does which empowered the states with directive principles and a liberty to impose ban on cow slaughter. Either we have to amend the constitution that presumably is secular by nature or else we have to stop claiming it to be a secular one.

Why stereotyping only with beef? When so many other criminals walking free without any opposition. Everyone knows they aren't trying to save the constitution here,then they wouldn't have violated the constitution and attacked someone.

Why stereotyping only with beef? When so many other criminals walking free without any opposition. Everyone knows they aren't trying to save the constitution here,then they wouldn't have violated the constitution and attacked someone.
This part I definitely agree with. It is horribly disgusting to hack someone to death just because of consuming beef. Those religious lunatics must be booked under the law.

This part I definitely agree with. It is horribly disgusting to hack someone to death just because of consuming beef. Those religious lunatics must be booked under the law.

How is that more horribly disgusting than hacking someone to death just because they are of a different Religion (a.k.a Kafirs) ? :coffee:

If Hindus need to ensure cow protection is to be practised and implemented in India, society should step in when law fails to deliver.

Not a preferred choice of justice, but vigilante justice better than No justice. How is this more terrible than those who die in Riots ?

It's his religion which allows him to have beef, that's not a crime. Then why the heck india is a sickular state? Why don't announce india as a hindu state?

UAE allocated land for a temple even though their religion opposes idol worship. Why the heck hindutvadis don't have such tolerance, while expecting from others?

Eating beef is a crime in J&K, irrespective of what his "religion" tells him.

His religion might even tell him its ok to be a pedophile ,but the law says no too.

Hindus have been at the receiving end for centuries, we kind of have a short fuse with people who pretend to teach us "tolerance".

How is that more horribly disgusting than hacking someone to death just because they are of a different Religion (a.k.a Kafirs) ? :coffee:

If Hindus need to ensure cow protection is to be practised and implemented in India, society should step in when law fails to deliver.

Not a preferred choice of justice, but vigilante justice better than No justice. How is this more terrible than those who die in Riots ?
What you are suggesting, Sire, is simple anarchy, complete rule of Jungle. I do not agree with it, even if I am drunk from toe to head.

What you are suggesting, Sire, is simple anarchy, complete rule of Jungle. I do not agree with it, even if I am drunk from toe to head.

That is not a "suggestion" but a reality of life. Sticking your head in the sand will not help. Better to draw the courage to observe and understand.

Ivory tower make for poor observation posts.

Last edited:
That is not a "suggestion" but a reality of life. Sticking your head in the sand will not help. Better to draw the courage to observe and understand.

Ivory tower pedestals make for poor observation towers.
Are you joking? You think its justified to hack someone to death just because he was suspected to consume beef?

Are you joking? You think its justified to hack someone to death just because he was suspected to consume beef?

This is how a Democracy ends - "With a thumping Applause".

Star Wars quote

Last edited:
Yeah we know how things are down there in Kerala, A hindu was attacked for not supporting beef festival.
Activist Rahul Easwar attacked for not supporting beef festival in Kerala, alleges 'left wing fascism' | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

A dead dog was hung on a pole to celebrate death aniversary of another hindu.
Dog hanged in India’s Kerala to mark death anniversary of RSS leader - Daily Pakistan Global

Control violence in your state by Marxists/Maoists/Wahhabis/Evangelists before worrying about beef issue up North.
So a dog's hanging by some Marxist hooligan is worth more than brutal killing of a Muslim man by hindutwa terrorists like you ???...
At least we didn't murdered a man(that too father of an Indian airforce personal) for eating beef..
better worry about rising rapes,dalit/muslim killings in your own belt first...

ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1444371582.434783.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom