What's new

Bitter words: Mengal says Balochistan ‘turned into graveyard’

Full rights? Balochistan is the least-developed and poorest province in the country.
Out of the 3.6 Million children in Balochistan, only 1.3 Million have the right to education.
The GDP of Balochistan happens to be dropping, whereas the GDP of Punjab is rising.
It's time to look at the facts. We are neglecting Balochistan, and if we're not careful, we might be seeing a breakaway in the future.
oooo brotherrrr...... how can GDP of a province rise when they cannot bear to have a even a school built by PUNJABI-SINDHI-PATHAN inshort PAKISTANI .........the problem lies not just in security but also within.....

oooo brotherrrr...... how can GDP of a province rise when they cannot bear to have a even a school built by PUNJABI-SINDHI-PATHAN inshort PAKISTANI .........the problem lies not just in security but also within.....
You really think "Punjabi-Sindhi-Pathan AKA PAKISTANIs" are that willing to provide Balochistan with good education when they're doing very little to address the education crisis of their own respective provinces?
I agree, there is mistrust of the other provinces and their intentions, but this mistrust doesn't simply appear in one day.

You really think "Punjabi-Sindhi-Pathan AKA PAKISTANIs" are that willing to provide Balochistan with good education when they're doing very little to address the education crisis of their own respective provinces?
I agree, there is mistrust of the other provinces and their intentions, but this mistrust doesn't simply appear in one day.
i agree with you, bro....but will can never change pakistan untill we move from "WHAT SHOULD BE DONE" or "WHAT THEY HAVE DONE TO US" to "WHAT I HAVE DONE FOR SOCIETY AND MY COUNTRY"........these bastard politicians will sell our country and then will settle to UK/Saudi arabia and we and our children will suffer to maximum........change start from within...

Back
Top Bottom