What's new

Bitter words: Mengal says Balochistan ‘turned into graveyard’

cheekybird

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Bitter words: Mengal says Balochistan ‘turned into graveyard’

Balochistan National Party-Mengal President Sardar Akhtar Mengal on Tuesday expressed grave concerns over the security situation in Balochistan as he called the province a ‘graveyard’.

“Balochistan has become a graveyard as the situation has gone from bad to worst over the past few years. There are grave diggers and mourners as far as I can see. I do not see a single happy person in my province,” Mengal said in a statement.

“I view the rulers in the province as grave diggers…they are not interested in political issues of the province. They are busy in digging more graves,” the former chief minister added.

He said Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif had also forgotten the promises he made when he was sitting in opposition benches.

“The rulers have always suppressed the peaceful struggle of the Baloch people and never gave peace a chance. On the other hand, the government is deeply interested in negotiations with the Taliban.”

Mengal said Balochistan had always been treated as an occupied territory and Baloch people were treated as traitors, adding that the Balochistan government was only trying to control the natural resources of the province.

Mengal, who remained in self-exile for four years, said that the Balochistan chief minister has himself admitted that there are a number of places in the province where there is no writ of the government.

“What could be worse than the kidnapping of the deputy commissioner and assistant commissioner? I do not see any improvement in Balochistan,” he added.

Bitter words: Mengal says Balochistan ‘turned into graveyard’ – The Express Tribune

mengal himself is the guy whose tribe went against pakistan and took insurgency and terrorism

well balochistan is at least taking some steps, slowly and gradually

Last edited:
If Pakistan loses Balochistan, then we will become handicapped.
In my opinion, concessions must be made. Pakistan is not ready for another 1971-incident.

mengal himself is the guy who tribe went against pakistan and took insurgency and terrorism

well balochistan is at least taking some steps, slowly and gradually
Off topic but am dieing to ask you,your thoughts on altaf talking of breaking Pakistan ?:partay:

Mengal is a moron. He was hoping to become the CM of Baluchistan but the people kicked his arse. Him and the extremist feudal he represents are scared of a non tribal CM who is busy building Baluchistan and improving the lives of its inhabitants. This is the CM of Baluchistan sitting on the ground, he is the first CM from a non feudal background. They see him as a threat.

balochistan_CM.jpg

Interestingly enough, the current CM of Balochistan happens to support dialogue with the militants in Balochistan.

Mengal is a moron. He was hoping to become the CM of Baluchistan but the people kicked his arse. Him and the extremist feudal he represents are scared of a non tribal CM who is busy building Baluchistan and improving the lives of its inhabitants. This is the CM of Baluchistan sitting on the ground, he is the first CM from a non feudal background. They see him as a threat.

View attachment 18667
I really like this CM after KPK's hopefully the federal govt give Baluchistan its full rights, then things can progress much faster.

What's this about 'grave diggers'?? Who or what are they digging out? Trying to exhume ghosts? :blink:

I really like this CM after KPK's hopefully the federal govt give Baluchistan its full rights, then things can progress much faster.
baluchistan has its full rights, but the sardars of baluchistan, wants to live like QATRI, OR BAHRINI kings , which is just a spoiled dreams given by USA & INDIA.

baluchistan has its full rights, but the sardars of baluchistan, wants to live like QATRI, OR BAHRINI kings , which is just a spoiled dreams given by USA & INDIA.
Full rights? Balochistan is the least-developed and poorest province in the country.
Out of the 3.6 Million children in Balochistan, only 1.3 Million have the right to education.
The GDP of Balochistan happens to be dropping, whereas the GDP of Punjab is rising.
It's time to look at the facts. We are neglecting Balochistan, and if we're not careful, we might be seeing a breakaway in the future.

Full rights? Balochistan is the least-developed and poorest province in the country.
Out of the 3.6 Million children in Balochistan, only 1.3 Million have the right to education.
The GDP of Balochistan happens to be dropping, whereas the GDP of Punjab is rising.
It's time to look at the facts. We are neglecting Balochistan, and if we're not careful, we might be seeing a breakaway in the future.
whatever situation baluchistan is in now because of MEGALS, & BUGTTIS, they were the CMs of baluchistan?
who stopped them, not doing progress?
its all fake cries?

Back
Top Bottom