Not open for further replies.
add bananey sey MP Paris nahi ban jayega :D

MP is heart of India.
images

MP is heart of India.
images

agaye aap..............

Modi no more untouchable now even PDP is ready to work under modi :D

Goes to show it's all about POWER at the end of the day, Securlarism, ideologies are all BS.

agaye aap..............

Modi no more untouchable now even PDP is ready to work under modi :D

Goes to show it's all about POWER at the end of the day, Securlarism, ideologies are all BS.

What does it have to do with my post?

Kaal hi iis baat pei do Hitler ke pote aake ssand kii tarah mere se bhid gaye the. Iis liye aaj thoda skeptic hun.:offtopic:

aiyla...........post batau yaar........aaj kuch DETAIL me troll krney ka mann kr rha hai :D

aiyla...........post batau yaar........aaj kuch DETAIL me troll krney ka mann kr rha hai :D

When did the IA ever crossed into their territory so as to justify their attack on India??Answer this question.Or you will be proving that you are pseudo commie Chinese boot licker??

Best complement I got so far.:D

Best complement I got so far.:D
Aero gave you a like for ur post onHitler's thread yesterday :)
why do I have a feeling tat you'll be our next TTA:devil:
If so then I have pinned a lot of hopes on you.:coffee:
Razpak ko negative rating dena mat bhoolna :-)

Aero gave you a like for ur post on Hitler's thread yesterday :)

Perhaps you are talking about the change of name from Islamic Republic of Pakistan to People's republic, isn't it? (I felt honored when he said it was the best post of that thread.)

@chak de INDIA Ye mea kya sun raha hu balak , GF bhag gai :o: Abe jitna time PDF ko dete ho utna time use de diya hota :mad:

@Indischer Bhai kumble , ise samjhao :D aaj ke time mea ye baccha bana ghum raha hai .... :D

Baki mea tho Parnaam bolne aaya tha, :meeting:

Perhaps you are talking about the change of name from Islamic Republic of Pakistan to People's republic, isn't it? (I felt honored when he said it was the best post of that thread.)

Aaahhh yes....my mistake :ashamed:
I mixed up the names of threads.

So when you're a TTA dont forget my request. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom