What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
laughing_dog.jpg

Done ..... o_O

machuuuuu
everyday is not sunday:angry:

False flagger posing as NRI's should be banned from this forum dont know why they are spared probably because they cheerlead for 5++ generation fighter JF17 :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

@vicky sen Waffen isn't, but Jarves sometimes is.:-) His jealous ex-girlfriend sometimes breaks into his armor and assumes his identity. The easiest way to identify this infiltration is when the super-serious Jarves suddenly starts posting 4 Rofl emoticons at the end of every sentence.:D

@vicky sen Waffen isn't, but Jarves sometimes is.:-) His jealous ex-girlfriend sometimes breaks into his armor and assumes his identity. The easiest way to identify this infiltration is when the super-serious Jarves suddenly starts posting 4 Rofl emoticons at the end of every sentence.:D

I see. :sarcastic:

Last edited:
NRI fanboys with massive inferiorty complex who cheerlead for 5++ generation fighter JF17 have probably missed this.......

Pakistani JF-17 A Thunder OR A Blunder | ASIAN DEFENCE NEWS

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Dont beleive in Angela Markel's propoganda,i have busted his fanboyism and massive inferiority complex thats he is after me.
But to bad he never succecds as Germans were born to be defeated.For e.x. WW2.....

Girlfriends these days.:drag: Poor Jarves.

Dont beleive in Angela Markel's propoganda,i have busted his fanboyism and massive inferiority complex thats he is after me.
But to bad he never succecds as Germans were born to be defeated.For e.x. WW2.....

Dont worry ur not the only one. Once I saw @levina posting real high quality stuff and wondered if something was amiss.:D

Tell @jarves I said Hi ;)

Dont worry ur not the only one. Once I saw @levina posting real high quality stuff and wondered if something was amiss.:D
"high quality stuff"????
And only once??????
Sacrilegious !!!!!!!:pissed::pissed::pissed:
I have been trolling on this forum since last 6 months....and I make high quality TROLL posts ONLY.:yes4:
Have NO doubt:smokin:
LAWL!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom