What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
par dada...pata nai...ab bacche log kya bolege....hum buddho ko animation dekhte ......:lol:
I some time think ...am I normal....
Are you mad? We should be proud of the tenderness of our heart
chase.gif

What dıd I do??
:coffee:

sentı agaın??? :D

Soft on whom Rampıı???

You stıll make sacrilegious posts. And you STILL pick on me. 8-)

What if he did???:angry:

nope, just being the fraud that I am :D

par dada...pata nai...ab bacche log kya bolege....hum buddho ko animation dekhte ......:lol:
I some time think ...am I normal....

As long as you stay out of pogo and cartoon network during prime-time Telly, you're fine.:enjoy:

It's just a genre of entertainment. The people who work behind the scenes for such projects aren't kids, and the target audience is also specified. Unless an adult likes to watch kids-only animation shows, he's just as normal as the adult that watches a Saas-Bahu serial.

As long as you stay out of pogo and cartoon network during prime-time Telly, you're fine.:enjoy:

It's just a genre of entertainment. The people who work behind the scenes for such projects aren't kids, and the target audience is also specified. Unless an adult likes to watch kids-only animation shows, he's just as normal as the adult that watches a Saas-Bahu serial.
lol....
u know what..sometime I still watch cartoon network and pogo....:ashamed:
though carton network has changed a lot..earlier it was much fun....now it has turned out to be bore....

hmmm...the second para is true......I luv animation.....I feel if some how I can be the part of that world.....:)

lol....
though carton network has changed a lot..earlier it was much fun....now it has turned out to be bore....

hmmm...the second para is true......I luv animation.....I feel if some how I can be the art of that world.....:)

Join my Club.:cheers: But it's a dangerous thought buddy. Makes you like this World less and the fantasy world more. But I really cannot fault anyone for holding that view. This is a damned World indeed.

lol....

hmmm...the second para is true......I luv animation.....I feel if some how I can be the part of that world.....:)
cartoon watcher :haha:
anyway i am a big fan of animation movies :D:tup:

Join my Club.:cheers: But it's a dangerous thought buddy. Makes you like this World less and the fantasy world more. But I really cannot fault anyone for holding that view. This is a damned World indeed.
true my frnd.....this life gives very little reason to enjoy and more reason to feel the pain.....
and these things make u forget every thing for few hours......make u feel alive and as a kid,....U become a dreamer......:-)

BTW have u watched that movie dreamer......:D:D

cartoon watcher :haha:
anyway i am a big fan of animation movies :D:tup:
welcome to the animation club then......:)

true my frnd.....this life gives very little reason to enjoy and more reason to feel the pain.....
and these things make u forget every thing for few hours......make u feel alive and as a kid,....U become a dreamer......:-)

BTW have u watched that movie dreamer......:D:D

welcome to the animation club then......:)

You should look at making a career in animation if you're really into it. Nothing like working on a field you thoroughly enjoy. Engineering toh koi bhi kar sakta hai.:lol:

ok...
bimarus......time to sleep.....
good nite....
:sleep::sleep:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom