What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir, chacha ji ne Irani thread me dus barah bande thok diye ek din pee ke. . :fie:

tabse darr lagta hai :whistle:

nimbu pani hamesha taiyyaar rakhta hu :partay:
saaly jhoot bolta hai tu ne dekha tha wo show ?:disagree: abhi to tum ne imran khan VS bangdeshi members show nhi dekha :hitwall:

hahaha....
are to aap bhi aa jao na.....
gussa hone wali kya baat hai....chachu.....
17 ko holi hai....aajao ...pure family ke sath......:partay::partay:
ab kya fayyda dawat li nhi jaaty khud se dety hain spark mujhy bachpan se janta hai kabhi dawat nhi di mera to dil ho toot gya yaar is dunya se:angel::angel::angel::angel:

saaly jhoot bolta hai tu ne dekha tha wo show ?:disagree: abhi to tum ne imran khan VS bangdeshi members show nhi dekha :hitwall:

ab kya fayyda dawat li nhi jaaty khud se dety hain spark mujhy bachpan se janta hai kabhi dawat nhi di mera to dil ho toot gya yaar is dunya se:angel::angel::angel::angel:
wo show ka koi jawab nai hai......
it was hilarious.....:yahoo::yahoo:

Its provocative chuck...very provocative.:tsk:
And what that man said on record has not been verified.
It will escalate things....right now guys there have cooled down.

seriously ?

thats a very sweeping statement . .and you care for their state of mind ?

but you weren't hesitating in bringing India in that thread . . .

who will verify it ? you ? me ? or those India bashers ? :disagree:

aarey...to hum aap ko invite to kar rahe hai na.....
aap aao to sahi.....dawat to aane ke baad hi hoga........:agree:

lol...
what did u think....
indian society is much more tolerant than any other society.....
ye jo log itna bol rahe hai na.....they all know what happen there ..but its just because of their hate .they are backing these acts....
Yaar sab itne bure hote then you..me and other Indians would have left this forum long back.But we do get some suppport from Pakistan side ..dont we? :-)

Btw . . banning matches is not a solution . . its just another excuse. . they'll do it anyhow.
I know that chuck...that will be like asking the gals to cover up themselves to avoid a rape.A forlorn attempt!

Yaar sab itne bure hote then you..me and other Indians would have left this forum long back.But we do get some suppport from Pakistan side ..dont we? :-)
!
lol...
I am not talking of every one...but most member are filled with hate......you have to agree on this....:agree:
and for support..u know better than me what is main reason for administration team to support indians....

seriously ?

thats a very sweeping statement . .and you care for their state of mind ?

but you weren't hesitating in bringing India in that thread . . .

who will verify it ? you ? me ? or those India bashers ? :disagree:

Waah !! waah!!!
pick on me....:disagree:
Dont you dare doubt my pride in my nationality.:angry:

What i said about Maharashtra is that wrong??? is that not verified chuck?dont we not know how biharis are manhandled by shiv seniks?? And i have seen that happening in my college.
But I cant speak for that guy in the video.
I might use it to sully a country but beyond that I cant prove that guy right.
Or if @Imran Khan can tell us more about such issues.

lol...
I am not talking of every one...but most member are filled with hate......you have to agree on this....:agree:
and for support..u know better than me what is main reason for administration team to support indians....

when I asked this same question to a higher being he told me that it was region wise.
As in they put a mod for regions of which they dont understand language.
I know thats half the truth and that more Indian members get banned here...but then what are we expecting???
Trying going to IDF...you know what I mean.
And you know all this so very well...i have shown you proofs too.havent I?

Waah !! waah!!!
pick on me....:disagree:
Dont you dare doubt my pride in my nationality.:angry:

What i said about Maharashtra is that wrong??? is that not verified chuck?dont we not know how biharis are manhandled by shiv seniks?? And i have seen that happening in my college.
But I cant speak for that guy in the video.
I might use it to sully a country but beyond that I cant prove that guy right.
Or if @Imran Khan can tell us more about such issues.

again . . i'm not picking on you . . but sometimes. . you have to get out of your comfort zone.. .

don't let people take you for granted. . you saw what was their reaction last night? even now none of them is apologetic except mamba guy . . why ?

because they don't care. .

make them understand in the language they understand.

@levina @chak de INDIA
common cool down u guys......
I know levina act soft on those guys.....but I will give her the point being a lady.....even I don't want her to get into muddy situation with those fellows...and I think chuck ...u think the same....
so, both of you stop picking on each other....:agree:

again . . i'm not picking on you . . but sometimes. . you have get out of your comfort zone.. .

don't let people take you for granted. . you saw what was their reaction last night? even now none of them is apologetic except mamba guy . . why ?

because they don't care. .

make them understand they try to talk with us.

You know what? we are bashing them up somewhere else.
Areesh has also given up...almost.
I am waiting for desert fighter's reaction.:-)

@levina @chak de INDIA
common cool down u guys......
I know levina act soft on those guys.....but I will give her the point being a lady.....even I don't want her to get into muddy situation with those fellows...and I think chuck ...u think the same....
so, both of you stop picking on each other....:agree:
Nooo demiii
I fight back up when I have a back up and proof of something I strongly believe in.I dont want to point fingers at someone when i know my own house is at fire.:-)

Now give me half an hour...i have some real life scores to be settled. :)

Dem!god said:
I know levina act soft on those guys
Hehehe
And i know the reason why you are saying this...
you are jumping into conclusions. :)

when I asked this same question to a higher being he told me that it was region wise.
As in they put a mod for regions of which they dont understand language.
I know thats half the truth and that more Indian members get banned here...but then what are we expecting???
Trying going to IDF...you know what I mean.
And you know all this so very well...i have shown you proofs too.havent I?
I know what does it mean.....

I too have read the comments of pakistanis on IDF....
and yes you have......ok..madam..

Nooo demiii
I fight back up when I have a back up and proof of something I strongly believe in.I dont want to point fingers at someone when i know my own house is at fire.
Now give me half an hour...i have some real life scores to be settled.
I know u do.....
I never doubted you.......but those are the people who are adding fuel to the fire in your house.....
so, its necessary to stop them...;agree:

Hehehe
And i know the reason why you are saying this...
you are jumping into conclusions.
aahhh..do not worry...u need to rush....go..
good luck....:tup:
:-)

Last edited:
I quoted you like twice or thrie but you didn't reply or even acknowledge my posts ! :(

Lol...did I??
:cheesy:

Now even the system knows how much I hate you so it hardly bothers to notify me whenever you mention me:p:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom