What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, baby steps is the right way :ashamed:

nai :D

Kurdistan :agree:

Waha bhi russian population hai kafi.

I thought you were a bright student but, I was wrong.
vahidrk.gif

Pata nahi yeh log kis mitti kay bhene hai: :hitwall:

Soviet "jihad" - Europe and Ukraine

Which Kurdistan? Iraq? They speak Kurdish mostly, Not many Russians there other than a few contractors. :undecided:

yup, Northern Iraq, mera ek Ukrainian friend waha already pohocha hua hai, bola chhi khasi community hai :undecided:

I thought you were a bright student but, I was wrong.
vahidrk.gif
:blink::blink:
Kak vashi dela ?
poka poka ?
chem ty cheyas zanimaeshsya ??

isme kya galat hai teacher ji ?:cray:

yup, Northern Iraq, mera ek Ukrainian friend waha already pohocha hua hai, bola chhi khasi community hai :undecided:

Nope, as I said they are just contractors, gazprom employees. They aren't local to the region. So unless you are going to work for Gazprom you won't really be needing any Russian, but no harm in learning a few words and phrases I guess.

I have been there a couple of times. A lot of the local Kurds are pretty good in English though, many worked as interpreters for the American forces during the war, so communication will never be an issue.

Nope, as I said they are just contractors, gazprom employees. They aren't local to the region. So unless you are going to work for Gazprom you won't really be needing any Russian, but no harm in learning a few words and phrases I guess.

I have been there a couple of times. A lot of the local Kurds are pretty good in English though, many worked as interpreters for the American forces during the war, so communication will never be an issue.

place kaisi hai ?

clubs , bar, pubs mil to jayenge na ??

:undecided:

:blink::blink:
Kak vashi dela ?
poka poka ?
chem ty cheyas zanimaeshsya ??

isme kya galat hai teacher ji ?:cray:

26th ko apka test hoga tab galtiya batayi jayengi. :o:

place kaisi hai ?

clubs , bar, pubs mil to jayenge na ??

:undecided:

:tup: :agree: :agree:

Status
Not open for further replies.