What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Khotte mane gadhe
gigglesmile.gif

Oh...she had written khotte?? yes i know it's meaning :D

Ok. Here goes. There's a foam block inside the helmet, which NASA calls a valsalva device. The device is attached to the inside of the helmet's visor, and astronauts can rub their nose against it or even clear their ears if needed.

A11NAAValsalvaInstall.jpg
Wow!!!!!!
Not only nose, he will have problem itching many things.................thats a big problem.

You in a mood of trolling......I am all game. Kaha chalna hai??? :lol:
phitey moo:angry:

Yesterday you said that you were the best member here before you started trolling and I gave thanks to you for that. And I know how true it is.Honestly I believed you are a Jr.TT material, perhaps more than that. I just wonder why @arp2041 killed himself?

Good question :)

Honestly, why waste my energy in writing serious & long posts when i am not getting any return.

Better have some FUN!!! :enjoy:

Good question :)

Honestly, why waste my energy in writing serious & long posts when i am not getting any return.

Better have some FUN!!! :enjoy:
You do have grievances on the rankings, don't you? I find that ridiculous.

@chak de INDIA

There are lot of Indians like arp who posted only in defense threads. Skulls and bones too is a great member with excellent knowledge. You know I have seen arp, literally teaching some of the members who holds ranks today. I find it painful when I see him recognized only as a troll today.

@chak de INDIA

There are lot of Indians like arp who posted only in defense threads. Skulls and bones too is a great member with excellent knowledge. You know I have seen arp, literally teaching some of the members who holds ranks today. I find it painful when I see him recognized only as a troll today.

AAmi bujhte parchi, dada. . . :(

@chak de INDIA

Dude, I am an engineer & have lot of interest in Defense topics/defense technologies, used to share my knowledge gained through various sources, but naah.....no more now :D

Lagta hai situation kaafi serious ho gaya :unsure:

@thesolar65

Dada, HD wala joke bahot accha tha..:enjoy: Is it still raining?Idhar paani hi paani hai
snoozer_11.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom