What's new

Bill Introduced In US Congress Aims To Put India On Par With NATO Allies

look whos talking . hath me katora fir bhi sharam nahi atti . moreover there is a difference between a friend and a concubine state .

My cute friend, you are nothing but a concubine. Look at the difference between you and America, that should say it all.

2019: India-US relations getting stronger
2020:India gets sophisticated US military hardware on subsidized rates"
2021: India best ally of US
2022:India ditched after US interest fulfilled in Asia,Slowly US starts blaming India for it's own failures.
2025: US" India should do more",we supported India so much and they gave us nothing,etc "
2026: India Sad :(
2027: "India returns to Russian Camp"
2028" Congress passes bill to bring Bangladesh on par to NATO Allies "
2029" Bangladesh happy :-)"
2030: US-Bangladesh relations getting stronger"
And the cycle continues....:sleep:

Great fiction. But this story needs an apt title right??

"A Vassals Wet Dream" ?? How does that sound. :sarcastic::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

It has to pass through the congress senate and then signed by the president. Its useful in the sense that it will ease and streamline acquisition of latest military tech.
All this without being part of any binding defence group either with the west or the east.
Flexibility, and I am sure Putin will want to cosy up to India with his own version of closer relations.

Russia honours PM Modi with highest civilian award
The Order of Saint Andrew The Apostle, the highest civilian honour of the Russian Federation, was conferred upon PM Narendra Modi
BusinessToday.In Last Updated: April 12, 2019 | 16:21 IST

modi-putin_660_041219042118.jpg

Russia has conferred Indian PM Narendra Modi with the country's highest civilian award. The Indian Prime Minister has been honoured with the Order of Saint Andrew The Apostle for exceptional services in promoting special & privileged strategic partnership between Russia and India.

"On April 12, Narendra Modi was decorated with the Order of St Andrew the Apostle for exceptional services in promoting special & privileged strategic partnership between Russia and India, and friendly relations between the Russian and Indian peoples," the Russian embassy in India said in a tweet.

https://www.businesstoday.in/curren...n-award-to-pm-narendra-modi/story/336598.html

Russia in India@RusEmbIndia

https://twitter.com/RusEmbIndia/status/1116632385485983745

On April 12, @narendramodi was decorated with the Order of St Andrew the Apostle for exceptional services in promoting special & privileged strategic partnership between
1f1f7-1f1fa.png
and
1f1ee-1f1f3.png
and friendly relations between the Russian and Indian peoples.@mfa_russia @MEAIndia @IndEmbMoscow

10:21 AM - Apr 12, 2019

854 people are talking about this

Twitter Ads info and privacy

This is major change in U.S policy. No doubt india will receive many benefits from this. It will also boost relation with Nato countries. India is successful in diplomatic policy.
After this alliance, India will also keep china at bay. China will not dare to touch india, it means enmity with Nato.

My cute friend, you are nothing but a concubine. Look at the difference between you and America, that should say it all.

The difference is Pakistan had pledged your soverignity not once, but multiple times before U.S.A.

• Shamsi Airfield
  • Numerous DRONE attacks with impunity.
  • Salala Attack
  • OBL Raid
  • Free NATO Convoy transit

Etc. to name a few.

And look nations with self respect behave,

US military plane forced to land in India

This is just one simple example amount others like relation with Iran etc.

So, sorry Pakistan and India was/is never in the same league when it comes to foreign relations. We maintain the relationship of equals not a vassal. Period. :-)

The difference is Pakistan had pledged your soverignity not once, but multiple times before U.S.A.

• Shamsi Airfield
  • Numerous DRONE attacks with impunity.
  • Salala Attack
  • OBL Raid
  • Free NATO Convoy transit

Etc. to name a few.

And look nations with self respect behave,

US military plane forced to land in India

This is just one simple example amount others like relation with Iran etc.

So, sorry Pakistan and India was/is never in the same league when it comes to foreign relations. We maintain the relationship of equals not a vassal. Period. :-)

We were an effective geographical buffer for you mate. Had US bombed you, there was NOTHING you could do either.

Hell, you couldn't even do anything in return when Pakistan bombed you on 27th Feb.

This is major change in U.S policy. No doubt india will receive many benefits from this. It will also boost relation with Nato countries. India is successful in diplomatic policy.
After this alliance, India will also keep china at bay. China will not dare to touch india, it means enmity with Nato.

Indeed. But I think the second part of your comment is not true completely. Even though India and China have a lot of indifferences, there is not even a remote chance of an armed conflict between both our nations since both of us are focused on Economic development atm, and any conflict won't be good for both of us.

We were an effective geographical buffer for you mate. Had US bombed you, there was NOTHING you could do either.

Hell, you couldn't even do anything in return when Pakistan bombed you on 27th Feb.

LOL, does that change your status in front of the world and U.S in particular.

Moreover, do you think U.S is mad to simply bomb India. I mean why would they do that?? That's the most stupid counter argument I've ever read in PDF??

Indeed. But I think the second part of your comment is not true completely. Even though India and China have a lot of indifferences, there is not even a remote chance of an armed conflict between both our nations since both of us are focused on Economic development atm, and any conflict won't be good for both of us.

LOL, does that change your status in front of the world and U.S in particular.

Moreover, do you think U.S is mad to simply bomb India. I mean why would they do that?? That's the most stupid counter argument I've ever read in PDF??

Yeh because you have no response to that, that's why. The counter argument is based on the fact that we were a geographical buffer so you were safe. YOU pointed out the previous incedents. If you were neighbouring Afghanistan and were a non NATO US ally, you would have faced the same music.

Which brings us to the topic at hand, your 'allied' status is the same as that of us in the past or Turkey today.

Don't talk big and thump your chest when you actually can't have a level relationship with US.

And yes, coming back to the last point, there is NOTHING you could do when Pakistan bombed you so you don't have the muscle to ever stand in front of US for anything, contrary to what you are trying to claim here. When US would want to treat you like their little s**t, they will and there is nothing you will be able to do about it.

So your relationship will always be that of a concubine.

Well it's still a better relationship of dialogue in comparison to US-Pak relations of alms giving. This allows us to buy goodies, but also keep trading with those who have been friends of old like Iran. Either way, we are better even our differences with our friends and partners. We are capable of finding middle ground, this is not possible for Pak because of Madrassa logic. Bilateral trade between India and US is around 126 Billion in 2017 which is about a third of Pak GDP.

India is currently our 9th largest goods trading partner with $74.3 billion in total (two way) goods trade during 2017. Goods exports totaled $25.7 billion; goods imports totaled $48.6 billion

you don't have to lie all the time

look whos talking . hath me katora fir bhi sharam nahi atti . moreover there is a difference between a friend and a concubine state .
kisey kay hath me katora or kisey ki morning $hit railway tracks per her roz hoti hai.

Why not formally include india into Nato?
Pakistan was Major Non Nato Ally of USA for 17 Years. they use you and then turn against you. they even don't care if you are in Nato, Look at what they are doing to Turkey and France!

i think even if they include india into Nato All it does is stops Pakistan from invading into india, that's it.

That escalated quickly...
2019: India-US relations getting stronger
2020:India gets sophisticated US military hardware on subsidized rates"
2021: India best ally of US
2022:India ditched after US interest fulfilled in Asia,Slowly US starts blaming India for it's own failures.
2025: US" India should do more",we supported India so much and they gave us nothing,etc "
2026: India Sad :(
2027: "India returns to Russian Camp"
2028" Congress passes bill to bring Bangladesh on par to NATO Allies "
2029" Bangladesh happy :-)"
2030: US-Bangladesh relations getting stronger"
And the cycle continues....[emoji99]

Yeh because you have no response to that, that's why. The counter argument is based on the fact that we were a geographical buffer so you were safe. YOU pointed out the previous incedents. If you were neighbouring Afghanistan and were a non NATO US ally, you would have faced the same music.

Which brings us to the topic at hand, your 'allied' status is the same as that of us in the past or Turkey today.

Don't talk big and thump your chest when you actually can't have a level relationship with US.

And yes, coming back to the last point, there is NOTHING you could do when Pakistan bombed you so you don't have the muscle to ever stand in front of US for anything, contrary to what you are trying to claim here. When US would want to treat you like their little s**t, they will and there is nothing you will be able to do about it.

So your relationship will always be that of a concubine.

No buddy, it won't happen since we have our all weather friend RUSSIA in any case. So the music is all your to enjoy. As long as India-Russian relationship is intact nothing is gonna happen. I guess you may be still waiting for the 7th fleet which never came, remember ??

Rest all is your usual BS. But deep down you also know what India-US relationship mean, from civil nuclear deal wavier to Iran... You couldn't even take ahead a simple project with IRAN which could have helped reduced the gas cost in your country.

But yes you can keep on believing whatever gives you a good night's sleep. Salam. :-)

Back
Top Bottom