What's new

Bill against Pakistan in US Congress unlikely to gain support

We did, result is UN, US, EU declared terrorist along with $10million bounty roaming freely in Pakistan...

Like i said prove it in courts as there is another terrorist barahamdagh bugti to whom you are considering providing a Indian passport. US even put a bounty on Taliban leaders but now they are negotiating with them :lol:. Hikmatyar had a bounty on his head as well but now he will SOON BE sitting in afghan parliament with blessing of US.

Sure, which is why i am asking if he really did it, why doesn't Pakistan push this case in UN and ICJ ?

It is our choice why it burns your soul :lol:. Secondly we dont file cases against terrorists we shoot them on spot.

The only people living in false reality is Pakistanis right now :lol: Osama found right under the noses of Pak Army while UN declared terrorists roaming free in Pakistan. Is this all India Media lies too ? Am not complaining at all, infact I am completely happy with Pakistan's views.. :partay:
What Benazir Bhutto said before her murder ; Osama was killed few years before the 2011 raid.
osamaquote.png

Why Osama Head is so flat in this photo because it is fake and photoshoped.
osama-death-photo.jpg

and the face is different and older then the one being shown in media.
timthumb.php

The real people who were killed in Abbottabad Raid.
osama-victim-1_1887656b.jpg

osama%2Bbin%2Bladed%2Bdeath%2Bphotos%2B3.jpg

osama-victim-2_1887655b.jpg

Damn you Americans.

Like i said prove it in courts as there is another terrorist barahamdagh bugti to whom you are considering providing a Indian passport. US even put a bounty on Taliban leaders but now they are negotiating with them :lol:. Hikmatyar had a bounty on his head as well but now he will SOON BE sitting in afghan parliament with blessing of US.

Brahamandagh Bhugti is not a terrorist, he is a freedom fighter. As for the rest of the banter, what was it for ? If you really have no respect for UN and their declarations, why go there and cry Kashmir only to fail :lol:

Secondly we dont file cases against terrorists we shoot them on spot.

We follow the same policy in Kashmir too :partay:

Brahamandagh Bhugti is not a terrorist, he is a freedom fighter. As for the rest of the banter, what was it for ? If you really have no respect for UN and their declarations, why go there and cry Kashmir only to fail :lol:

We follow the same policy in Kashmir too :partay:

Who said we failed? Check out statement of UNHRC president if you had been sleeping for for past one month. As for barahamdagh no nation in the world wants to give him asylum thats why he is scrambling to his masters.

You people killed 108 civilians which include children, women, men, elderly heck you didn't even spare mentally disabled people. That is not a mark of victory but a permanent scar on your face.

We did, result is UN, US, EU declared terrorist along with $10million bounty roaming freely in Pakistan...

The moment when an indian runs out of an argument.
he goes into butthurt mode.
Repeating the same thing, over and over. And over, and over. Until he is satisfied after spreading his idiocy around.

Truly such a magnificent animal.

Ironic that statement is coming from you :lol:

Admit it, it failed horribly, nobody gives a flying **** about Kashmir. Not 30 years back, not now, not ever.... BTW, Brahmandagh WAS in an Asylum all this while. He also PERSONALLY met with and spoke to EU Vice president. I can show you pictures if you want

Yes, Pakistanis often have an obsession to support anything which instills Hatred. Jihadis and wannabe Jihadis will be shot, simple....
https://defence.pk/threads/doctors-fear-300-pellet-victims-will-never-be-able-to-see-again.451327/

Some jihadi keep it up you lunatics :lol: as if you people need Pakistan to screw yourself up :lol:. MODI gives a new defination to crushing ones own balls :rofl:.

yes, Jihadis, Sunni's in the valley who have a Rabid hate for Hinduism. Religious extremists. Its good the riots happened, a lot of them were delt with.. Esp in last few days ;)

Do you want a hug for that accomplishment? You did a brave thing congratulations you people are just awesome murderers :enjoy:. Like daddy (MODI) like son.

Do you want a hug for that accomplishment? You did a brave thing congratulations you people are just awesome murderers :enjoy:. Like daddy (MODI) like son.

India is no place for religious extremists and Ethnic cleansers, no surprise Pakistanis support them..

India is no place for religious extremists and Ethnic cleansers, no surprise Pakistanis support them..

You Indians kill and rape people over bunch of cows and you are talking about religious extremism so give your hypocrisy a break. One one hand you ethnically cleanse kashmiri populace and another hand you have it BRAVO :crazy:. I am not going to waste my time on your merry go round so adios.

You Indians kill and rape people over bunch of cows and you are talking about religious extremism so give your hypocrisy a break. One one hand you ethnically cleanse kashmiri populace and another hand you have it BRAVO :crazy:. I am not going to waste my time on your merry go round so adios.

Comparing individual crimes to Entire Ethnic cleansing of the valley :lol: You Pakistanis don't give value to human life who are not Muslims :disagree:

These two Congress members are like a pilot flame, just keeping the flame against Pakistan burning till one day a big flow of gas and everything changes. US has done it before and will do it again.

Any last speck of trust & respect U.S. had towards Pakistan died along with Osama no one can blame them either.

Means nothing to Pakistan. Pakistan is better off having no relationship with America. We don't gain anything good/positive from them. The only 2 nations whose relationship matters to Pakistan is China & Turkey. All others are meaningless.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom