What's new

Bilawal, Zardari buy tickets to US president-elect Biden’s inauguration

And zardari appointed that traitor Hussain as USA ambassador who turned out to be mole of USA

No they can't if people of Pakistan do not allow US interference

I hope so. I hope, along with all the suspicious NGOs being kicked out Imran khan sends a strong message that they can not interfere in Pakistan’s affairs and governance. You’re probably right, the US is doubling down on India, so they probably will be looking for ways to undermine the current government.

Not surprised. These Pee Pee Pee traitors have been begging to USA and its senators, congressmen and presidential candidates to support them in ruling Pakistan. This has been the case since Benazir was busy with her NRO negotiations with Musharraf back in 2007

Not to forget that Hussain Haqqani, an absconder and blue eyed boy of Zardari, currently residing in US and runs SAATH forum against Pakistan, can go to any length to cast doubts & ignite some political uncertainty in Pakistan especially when exposed by EU DisInfoLab as well. I still remember McCain visit to Pakistan and meeting with the then COAS General (R) Raheel Sharif in times when Zardari did threaten with Eent se Eent. If this visit is confirm, in-fact by purchasing a ticket to the ceremony, I wouldn't doubt Hussain Haqqani & Co. is still busy working against Pakistan and arranging such an ticket come invitation. Zardari is in trouble, so is the PPPP and no comments needed about Hussain Haqqani SAATH Program. The pattern is obvious, if happened.

I guess America being an open society, they tend to cater for all.....Male, Females and unknown Genders or as they say in Pakistan......Darmyani Nasal.

Modi invited the sitting PM of Pakistan at the time.

This Biden move of inviting opposition party leadership and ignoring the current ruling party is very weird.

Gotta be the work of some of his advisors, probably some partisan Pakistani origin people there giving him bad advice. He's just a placeholder establishment hack with not much of a functioning brain remaining in his old age anyway.

Regardless, the point remains, this is super duper weird.

Trump, for all his flaws, had a brain of his own and an agenda entirely of his own that he delivered on for the American people who voted him in. With sleepy Joe, all of the Obama/Clintonites and Bush'ites are back in power. I fear they'll start more senseless wars, let's hope they stay the hell away from our part of the world.

Well Biden is a bigger supporter of India then Trump can ever be. I don't get why Indians even support Trump, sure the man was a right-wing nationalist (like how it's been India since Modi came) but he was primarily concerned for his own self and his people. He used to even mock from India time to time. Biden would be one who would bend over backwards for India.

Not surprised. These Pee Pee Pee traitors have been begging to USA and its senators, congressmen and presidential candidates to support them in ruling Pakistan. This has been the case since Benazir was busy with her NRO negotiations with Musharraf back in 2007

Had Pakistani authorities defended the constitution and prosecuted those who made changes to the Muslim oath, we would be discussing some other name than these.

Government of Sind plays a crucial role in upcoming US Iran negotiations.
I guess America being an open society, they tend to cater for all.....Male, Females and unknown Genders or as they say in Pakistan......Darmyani Nasal.

Didn't Pak US strategic dialogue take place 2 or 3 days ago?

Didn't Pak US strategic dialogue take place 2 or 3 days ago?

Yes but despite Bilo Bhutto now appearing like the original American nuclear bomb called ''Fatboy'' ....but surely you can't consider him a strategic asset.

Yes but despite Bilo Bhutto now appearing like the original American nuclear bomb called ''Fatboy'' ....but surely you can't consider him a strategic asset.

PPP is part of the establishments negotiation with USA as much PTI is.

While there is an illusion of democracy in Pakistan, US has lost hers.

At a time when Pakistan could have negotiated with a moral high ground, it chose old two timing crooks. That says more than much about deviating Pak US strategies in the coming decade.

Web Desk On Jan 12, 2021
KARACHI: Pakistan People’s Party (PPP) Chairperson Bilawal Bhutto-Zardari and his father, party co-chairman and former president Asif Ali Zardari have been invited to US President-elect Joe Biden’s inauguration slated for Jan 20.

Party sources confided to ARY News that the father-son duo got an invite to attend the oath-taking ceremony of Democrat Joe Biden scheduled to take place on January 20.

Also Read: U.S. Congress accepts Electoral College result; clears way for Biden to become president

After hundreds of President Donald Trump’s supporters stormed the U.S. Capitol in a harrowing assault on American democracy on Jan 6, a shaken Congress formally certified Biden’s election victory.

Immediately after the certification, the White House released a statement from Trump in which he pledged an “orderly transition” on Jan. 20 when Biden will be sworn into office.

Also Read: Biden picks Pakistan-born Ali Zaidi as White House climate advisor

After debate the Senate and the House of Representatives rejected two objections to the tally and certified the final Electoral College vote with Biden receiving 306 votes and Trump 232 votes

May be part of comic skid ?

Wnt me to give you both more sources ?

More India fake news

Of course.... US wants re install their asset.. Zadari.

“we installed that gangster in Pakistan”. Michael Shuer -CIA head of OBL unit

I have a feeling that Billo and Jardari are going to sacrifice Baktawar or aseefa to gain sympathy from jahil awam and whore out this nation once again.

Back
Top Bottom