What's new

BilalHaider joins the senior member group!

rules to become a senior member - bash india as much as possible
i saw him write "indian inferiority complex" for atleast 5 pages didnt bother going further

I wouldn't be surprised if there are more Indian senior members than Pakistanis.You need about 2000 posts under your belt to be a senior member. Stop being so biased, who knows even you ll get there one day.

Btw, does anyone here know where I can get some information on how a member gets promoted, & what the criteria is for it is (in terms of posts, thanks, thanked)?

:lol: Next level up is premium/elite member for which you need 10,000 posts if i am not wrong, either that or you pay few quids to become a premium member. And of course the posts made in the members club don't count.

Haha what a machine! You used to have less post counts than me! Very patriotic and very reasonable.

P.S: I have seen your anti-India threads, but I can understand why you are miffed:cheers:

Bhaiyya, why aren't you a Senior Member yet? You've been thanked more times than me. Is there some other specific criteria for becoming a Senior Member? Is it based on the number of posts rather than the number of times you've been thanked?

I wouldn't be surprised if there are more Indian senior members than Pakistanis.You need about 2000 posts under your belt to be a senior member. Stop being so biased, who knows even you ll get there one day.

If that's true, then I'm really looking forward to you becoming a Senior Member soon :)

I really hope there's no discrimination here on the basis of nationality :undecided:

:lol: Next level up is premium/elite member for which you need 10,000 posts if i am not wrong, either that or you pay few quids to become a premium member. And of course the posts made in the members club don't count.

8000 posts and 1 year registration.

Congratulations brother. I really admire your posts, keep it up.

Congratulation Bro-

Keep the Good thing going- Keep Bashingggg the Indians :D---

Congratulation, BilalHaider buddy, a warrior with a lot of heart, keep it up, Pakistan :pakistan: need a lot of people like you.:tup: best wishes from:china:

Back
Top Bottom