What's new

Bilal Khar's ex-wife, acid attack victim Fakhra commits suicide

La.One.jpg

That is ridiculously funny. :lol:

Education is the foundation; it will take 30 years to bear fruit, and patience is not a known Pakistan virtue.

Police, courts, establishment, and provincial bodies, may be full of trained people (barely adequately, if that) but not educated people.

There is a world of difference between training and education; the present day system only trains; it does not educate.

ridiculous

Pakistan ko aj utna khatra unparhon se nahi he jintna parhey likhey jahilon se hey.

Training/programming of Robots and training of human being couldn't be same. Education in its meanings is the training of life. System is the part of life but not life is the part of system.

System may train people but system can't program people not to think with educated memory.

Well, if you are denying training without education in above mentioned institutions and organizations then it's your misunderstanding. Training is the method of action which couldn't be responsible for the wrong decisions of trained personalities which are based over egos and interests. Education is the platform provided for perceiving training in frames of social, religious and state laws.

^^^ Does that even make sense?

What are you trying to say here? Please clarify.

I will have to agree with VCheng on the education part here.

If you give an Engliss student a whole to book to just memorize word by word, he will do it very well, and get top top marks, but then you tell him to write a paragraph about some topic, he gets confused and can't write one proper line. Because the education system is flawed, short stroies, pointless stories are not going to do anything if a child does not know the proper structure of a sentence, or how to properly start and finish a snetence, and a whole lot of other things. The basics of english.

people can top the exams on the basis of rote learning, but they cannoy write proper english sentences.

This was just one example, there are many more, and the education system does need a big big overhaul, to get the students in a more hands on approach, a more real approach, rather than just theory and memorize, memorize, memorize.

For purpose of discussion, please note the following:

Training is defined as "the action of teaching a person or animal a particular skill or type of behavior".

Education is defined as "the act or process of imparting or acquiring general knowledge, developing the powers of reasoning and judgment, and generally of preparing oneself or others intellectually for mature life".

tell me Chinoy didnot miss this girl on purpose in her film !!!

oh the issue is dead. Bilal khar is innocent, so everyone shutthefuckup !!

I hope you're being sarcastic here, Bilal Khar innocent?
Don't think this thread has any room for sarcasm, considering the nature of the news..

This news is completely disgusting and heart-breaking, i'm ashamed of being Pakistani at the moment, and for all you so-called Pakistanis, this happens in our country, but life seems to go on as usual.

Oh the joy democracy and judiciary brings us, but then again, what else can we expect from our countrymen/women? After all, they even let ZARDARI be president for f--k sake.

A cold blooded dictator whose heart is with Pakistan and only with Pakistan is something this country needs, democracy is a flawed system in our part of the world.

Everything is so wrong at the current moment, I cannot believe it. Time will tell what happens in the future.

May this beautiful woman rest in peace, for the system in Pakistan had let her down and could not safe her, she was a goner, but she's in a better place now, MUCH better.

For purpose of discussion, please note the following:

Training is defined as "the action of teaching a person or animal a particular skill or type of behavior".

Education is defined as "the act or process of imparting or acquiring general knowledge, developing the powers of reasoning and judgment, and generally of preparing oneself or others intellectually for mature life".

Brilliant keep it up.

Y these politicians and lords are above law, police works for them, all govt. machinery undermtheir rule,
Lets take lesson form this and say no to these atrocities by all these gangsters, wakeup Pakistan and be bold,

:( She had such a pretty face. It's sad it had to end like this. If she wanted to die , she should have killed the bastard first with a pistol and then committed suicide.

In the History of Punjab Province of Pakistan there have been two kkanjar Governors.....One is Khar followed by Salman Taseer....both were fond of women....regularly practiced adultery,were fond of illicit sexual activites....gave birth to illegitimate children....into drinking,mujra..both were loved by 0.1 percent secular population of Pakistan....both deceived the nation...both represented the corrupt most political parties....both were loud mouths....had nahusat/curse on their faces and looked like pimps.

chinoy family is from mumbai,india...they are immigrants and head the secular society of karachi....holding wine parties and....most of these people who came from india from business class...have mini bars in their homes and night clubs and dancing floor......they have close links with local sindhi wadaira politicans....such as khar and when they come in punjab salman taseer type characterless business tycoons who have earned money by illegal activites are their friends.

overall its a you scratch my back and i scratch your back thing going on between the secular kkanjars who run the NGO'S and corrupt politicans who are looting the country...they are all one and the same....fooling the common man.
this seculars own the TV.channels and there is a saying in punjabi "utton utton khai jao..thelon rola pai jao".......these geo tv and express news and sama tv and dawn news....all are owned by elite secular families of karachi who came from mumbai,,india...and the unfortunately brough the kkanjar kamasutra culture with them.

Back
Top Bottom