What's new

Bihar teen arrested for pro-Pakistan slogan on Facebook

CAD

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
:-):pakistan::china::cheers::cheesy:

As tensions rise between India and Pakistan, a 15-year old boy from Bihar was today arrested for posting "Pakistan Zindabad" on his Facebook profile.

The district police has arrested Afsar Khan after the locals filed a complaint against him for hurting their sentiments.

In a similar incident in April this year, a man in his 20s from Muzaffarnagar was arrested for posting objectionable content against particular community on Facebook. He was booked under relevant sections of the Indian Penal Code (IPC) and the Information Technology Act.

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/bihar-pro-pakistan-facebook/1/969115.html

Last edited:
We live in a region where people get booked/ killed/ chastised for all sorts of things.

Blasphemy, cows, insulting flags, throwing stones, making rascals sit on jeeps, interest in sites of banned or terrorist organizations, the food we eat, making racist or casteist remarks.Possibly criticizing the Army too may soon get added to this growing list.

Nothing wrong in booking someone if his remarks about an 'enemy' state hurt the feelings of others. The man knew what he was doing & should therefore be prepared to bear the consequences of his act.

We live in a region where people get booked/ killed/ chastised for all sorts of things.

Blasphemy, cows, insulting flags, throwing stones, making rascals sit on jeeps, interest in sites of banned or terrorist organizations, making racist or casteist remarks.Possibly criticising the Army too may soon get added to this growing list.

Nothing wrong in booking someone if his remarks about an 'enemy' state hurt the feelings of others.

Is there any "enemy" list in the official Gazette of GOI?

Will I go to prison on China zindabad slogan?

i remember a pakistan cricket fan who hoist Indian flag, and get 10 years prison. so who have the morel to speak?

Provide an garland to those who put India Zindabad on FB in pakistan.
Wanna bet?

Il bet that on my fb wall and not get arrested!

And than you do the same and let's see who faces the music ?

i remember a pakistan cricket fan who hoist Indian flag, and get 10 years prison. so who have the morel to speak?
Nobody did babes.

He was living on border and was arrested and claimed that he liked Indian cricket player and was released.

Remember indians thrashing Kashmiri students for cheering for Pak cricket team and than subsequently getting expelled from univ and arrested ?

After that many Pakistanis started wearing Indian cricket paraphernalia during matches to mock you.

Nobody did babes.

He was living on border and was arrested and claimed that he liked Indian cricket player and was released.

Remember indians thrashing Kashmiri students for cheering for Pak cricket team and than subsequently getting expelled from univ and arrested ?

After that many Pakistanis started wearing Indian cricket paraphernalia during matches to mock you.

uncle i dont know that he get released, can you provide any links regarding that. i really dont know it so i ask about your gesture on him, we thrashing people who ever supports our enemy same like you did to peoples inside your country. dont tell you never do it i post 100's even 100's of pics regarding that.

Similarly he will be released from holding.
This is just making an example out of a person, so that he knows what will happen if he do this next time.
Even though there is no law regarding it.

By IndiaToday.in |
June 2, 2017
facebook-story_647_060217025024.jpg

As tensions rise between India and Pakistan, a 15-year old boy from Bihar was today arrested for posting "Pakistan Zindabad" on his Facebook profile.

The district police has arrested Afsar Khan after the locals filed a complaint against him for hurting their sentiments.

In a similar incident in April this year, a man in his 20s from Muzaffarnagar was arrested for posting objectionable content against particular community on Facebook. He was booked under relevant sections of the Indian Penal Code (IPC) and the Information Technology Act.

Also Read

Kashmir: Government likely to ban social media in Valley

https://www.m.indiatoday.in/lite/story/bihar-pro-pakistan-facebook/1/969115.html

wow we should also arrest all those British born Indians who chant jai hind while holding british passport

Indian nationalists are so narrow mind bigot that their sensibilities get hurt over petty issue..they are more dangerous than religious extremist

:-):pakistan::china::cheers::cheesy:

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/bihar-pro-pakistan-facebook/1/969115.html

We know very well what was done with virat kohli's fan who had waived Indian flag in his home.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom