What's new

Bihar SHO Lynched in West Bengal, Mosque Loudspeaker Used to Instigate People, Mother Dies of Shock

An Indian died by the hands of Indian.....welcome to lynchistan.....period

exactly 100% and come cry on a Pakistani forum .
im sure India has lynchings throughout the day be it for a piece of meat a girl and like in this case a bicycle
Phucking jungleez stuck in 19th century
These ould be Fake news too. We all know about "Godi Media". :agree:

Or it could be Hindus pretending to be muslims to damage stellar muslim repuation as law abiding citizens.

It could be a RSS, Bajrang dal conspiracy.

Or it could be the police framing innocent Muslims after Hindus killed that Cop for cow related activities.

After all, then name itself was Mohammed "Israel". Clearly "Fake".

Or maybe it was a Zionist Conspiracy ? Let me know what you "really" think.

or Just call them what they are .... Indians
despicable nation .

exactly 100% and come cry on a Pakistani forum .
im sure India has lynchings throughout the day be it for a piece of meat a girl and like in this case a bicycle
Phucking jungleez stuck in 19th century
Just for infoemation, on the same day in one polling booth of the neighbouring district, 4 persons of minority community got killed by the firing done by security personnel when a mob attacked the booth for capturing and vote looting.

This guys doesnot even know that the law and order is a state subject as defined by the conatitution and the central govt has no control over the state police force, all the state govts know how to safeguard their constitutional rights.

Nah, their blindness is Deliberate. Just like their Denial. Its one of the most common things you will see in pdf.

Selective vision and selective blindness.
or Just call them what they are .... Indians
despicable nation .

That would be unfair considering a large part wouldn't call themselves Indian.

They would either be Bangladeshi's or "east pakistani". Take your pick.

Here you go.

A "HINDU" woman calls your country ..Rape capital of the world.

Starts off by saying you been raping 8 month old toddlers.

What a disgusting Country

Most Indians acknowledge they have a rape problem, but the Indians on Pdf live in some delusional land, can't argue with them, their brain is filled with go-mutra and go-dung.

You can post whatever you want to

Police doesn't act as a foot soldier of terrorists here like it is in India

Exactly.

On top of it - we know how corrupt police in Bihar is like.

In Bihar police does not mean "moral pillar of society".

And you can paint anyone in India as a "criminal" just by saying it. Most Muslims in India are now "criminals" - without even being charged.

There is word in commonwealth law.

"Not guilty until proven otherwise by evidence".

I believe Indian law also follows this precept.

Most Indians acknowledge they have a rape problem, but the Indians on Pdf live in some delusional land, can't argue with them, their brain is filled with go-mutra and go-dung.

Whats funny is that the OP @Andhadhun who posted this is more concerned about Hindu Girls in Pakistan yet somehow is quite mum about Hindu Women In India protesting against Rape Culture.

These Hindu Women call India - Rape Capital of the world yet hindu's like @Andhadhun just turn a blind eye to their protest while Indians rape them day in and day out.

Just for infoemation, on the same day in one polling booth of the neighbouring district, 4 persons of minority community got killed by the firing done by security personnel when a mob attacked the booth for capturing and vote looting.

reminds me of the song “ it’s like a jungle out there .... “

Indians .
Nah, their blindness is Deliberate. Just like their Denial. Its one of the most common things you will see in pdf.

Selective vision and selective blindness.

That would be unfair considering a large part wouldn't call themselves Indian.

They would either be Bangladeshi's or "east pakistani". Take your pick.

why slur Pakistanis name with Indians . Nothing to do with Pakistan . Indians are a savage bunch . This new breed is even worse , what must the cows be thinking ?

Last edited:
Here you go.

the whole world knows Indians as sexually frustrated rapists . They will rape anything with a hole . Two things the rest of the world now knows India for 1 they being dirty and smelly and another unfortunately is now rape . They have weird sexual fantasies of Africans and Pakistanis having sexual intercourse with their wives while they watch . I live in a tourist area and could tell you things regarding rich Indian tourists will shock you .

Funny how you saw nothing Strange or wrong in an entire community / village supporting a CRIMINAL and Lynching a Cop.

You want to discuss the "loudspeaker" or the "Masjid".
And you want to discuss only crimes of Muslims.

Here you go.

Self Flagellation is a very "secular" Indian trait.

Its only useful for propaganda and confusing the very dumb.

Reality is that Rape statistics in India is 1.8 raper per Million. Same as Qatar and Canada.

One of the LOWEST in the world.

This when India has one of the strictest rape laws in the world where the mere verbal evidence of a women is enough to convict a man of rape.

This means women in India rarely hide their rape due to the high rate of accused going to Jail. Quiet unlike pakistan I may add.

This widespread respect for women can be borne out by Historical records too,

EyrAk-LVEAQUWYg

Reality is that Rape statistics in India is 1.8 raper per Million. Same as Qatar and Canada.

This when India has one of the strictest rape laws in the world where the mere verbal evidence of a women is enough to convict a man of rape.

This means women in India rarely hide their rape due to the high rate of accused going to Jail. Quiet unlike pakistan I may add.

EyrAk-LVEAQUWYg

As usual you post garbage with no evidence other than self made charts to support your claim.

Where as "HINDU" woman like Swati Maliwal did her ground work , meeting rape victims, checking police data.

Its not a Pakistani or an Indian Muslim saying your Country is the rape capital of the World.

Its your own Hindu women who are doing this propaganda against you peaceful Hindus.

Recently Indian Women came up with an Idea to stop Hindu men from Raping them.

images (2).jpeg
images (3).jpeg
images (4).jpeg
images (5).jpeg

Any Guesses why they wearing a "COW" head..???

And you want to discuss only crimes of Muslims.

Discuss any crime and you post news of crime by Hindus and I will post same crime by muslims. Want to see how many of the criminals turn out to be muslims ?

Similar experiment was tried by your mods in pdf a few years back. They had to shut it down when they realized how many of those crime was committed by muslims.

Ask your mods why above thread was locked after such a grand opening.

Last edited:
the whole world knows Indians as sexually frustrated rapists . They will rape anything with a hole . Two things the rest of the world now knows India for 1 they being dirty and smelly and another unfortunately is now rape . They have weird sexual fantasies of Africans and Pakistanis having sexual intercourse with their wives while they watch . I live in a tourist area and could tell you things regarding rich Indian tourists will shock you .

Thats Just Disgusting.

I pity Indian women who are fighting to survive in that Jungle called Bharat mata.

https://thenewzindia.com/fir-lodged-against-two-youths-for-teasing-women-with-didi-o-didi-tune/

EyrAk-LVEAQUWYg

Well one thing i can agree on is the fact that Indian women False reporting at average is 53%
And 76% during peak fever like Meetoo.

But i cant agree on the pious nature of a good portion of them.

Just like any other human being they have the tendency to be absolute savages.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom