What's new

Biggest Threat to Pakistan

He is right.

But I believe the failure lies in bad parenting and ZERO persuasive State-supported narratives. I don't mean strictness --- I mean exposing the hypocrisy and double-standards of the West from an early age. I had the privilege of studying at some of the best Western universities in the world and am more hawkish than any general at GHQ!

If you leave your identity and national psyche/ethos to free-market principles (as Pakistan has), nations that are better at information warfare will win the hearts and minds of your population in the way they want.

Governance needs to remain as neutral as possible for democracy to work.

A great nation is never insecure. Here in the UK you have people who refuse to integrate and the state gives them even more benefits and allowances. Minority issues are investigated and made public. I drive by mosques, churches, temples, synangogues. I have known buddhists,atheists,jews,catholics, everyone one. The state remains confidently British.

Clean up the narrative and make it more Jinnah centric and become a republic again. New generation must be ultra nationalists so Pakistan can become a wealthy 1st world country.

The tweet assumes that secular nationalism goes against, or distracts from Muslim League's Two Nation Theory. I'm sure secular nationalists would point out, and do point out, that Jinnah himself was secular, and that their vision is completely in line with Jinnah's. they can convincingly argue that to help Kashmir and Palestine, Pakistan needs to get stronger and out of the clutches of America. and to do that it needs to get out of the Islamist hold (or as they might prefer, the Mullahist hold) that has seemingly damaged Pakistan's social and national fabric greatly.

Imran khan definately way he have lied a nation u turns even old ones some how managed to do little bit for poor

He brought economy completly to destruction

Imran khan definately way he have lied a nation u turns even old ones some how managed to do little bit for poor

He brought economy completly to destruction
Come to relevant thread on economy
kabhi-ao-na-jani-khushboo-laga-k.png

No one wants to question the useless jahil bagger awam who sellout for a plate of khotha briyani. The same awam who breed like rats and want freebies to feed entire tubber.
Even in the creation of pakistan has so many faults... like whose idea was to make east and west pakistan in one nation specially when u have ur biggest enemy in the middle. If u want to point finger make sure it goes all the way deep inside so u can take the kera out if u want to live a happy life.

No one wants to question the useless jahil bagger awam who sellout for a plate of khotha briyani. The same awam who breed like rats and want freebies to feed entire tubber.
Even in the creation of pakistan has so many faults... like whose idea was to make east and west pakistan in one nation specially when u have ur biggest enemy in the middle. If u want to point finger make sure it goes all the way deep inside so u can take the kera out if u want to live a happy life.
Jinnah rejected it but due to Suhrawardy's (who probably feared Indian bullying) insistence he reluctantly accepted

Mohtaram

It is Mr. Jinnah's words that Pakistan has been thrust upon us. It was the hindu leadership who are the creators of Pakistan.

The problem of Pakistan has been its arrogant and incompetent leadership and nothing else. From bureaucracy to judges to Generals, everyone is extremely petty and is highly egotistical.
Jinnah rejected it but due to Suhrawardy's (who probably feared Indian bullying) insistence he reluctantly accepted

Actually, it was nehru and his congress that rejected an independent Bengal. Hence, they demanded partition of Bengal if Bengal was to go to Pakistan.

This tweet is nothing more but a frustrated reply to some argument which this individual had with some so called liberal idiot.

Reality is ethnic nationalists and staunch religious zealots both opposed Pakistan. But poor Pakistan received the most incompetent leadership that cant even make a single year's budget to run the country.

This elitist club which has ethnic nationalists, religious zealots, liberal dolts, corrupt bureaucrats, judges and generals holds the world record of going to the IMF 23 times to run the country. This is how they have run Pakstan.

Mohtaram

It is Mr. Jinnah's words that Pakistan has been thrust upon us. It was the hindu leadership who are the creators of Pakistan.

The problem of Pakistan has been its arrogant and incompetent leadership and nothing else. From bureaucracy to judges to Generals, everyone is extremely petty and is highly egotistical.

Actually, it was nehru and his congress that rejected an independent Bengal. Hence, they demanded partition of Bengal if Bengal was to go to Pakistan.
ind free bangal state is a different thing, The idea of Pakistan located in different geographical spaces was rejected by Mr.Jinnah
Suharwardy or that nawab asked insisted on it being a part of the same gov

No state can perform or deliver beyond the limitations and constraints of the society, it contains.

This tweet is nothing more but a frustrated reply to some argument which this individual had with some so called liberal idiot.

Reality is ethnic nationalists and staunch religious zealots both opposed Pakistan. But poor Pakistan received the most incompetent leadership that cant even make a single year's budget to run the country.

This elitist club which has ethnic nationalists, religious zealots, liberal dolts, corrupt bureaucrats, judges and generals holds the world record of going to the IMF 23 times to run the country. This is how they have run Pakstan.

The most baffling thing is, as individuals we all have the ability to achieve. I see many abundant Pakistanis in Pakistan and abroad so I just don't understand why it doesn't click on a macro level.

Twitter arguments and now worthy threads - how low has the quality of thought come to?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom