What's new

Biggest Commonwealth Games kicks off in Delhi

Personally, i think your point does not have any relervant here!

This is my grading
1) A "F" grade for the welcoming due to dirty at the atheletic village.
2) A "B" grade for the opening. Why are there 2 human figures air ballon floating in the air? It is so hilarious!
3) I will grade it a "A" if India top the medal tally! Can India top the medal tally?:smitten:

Overall grading!!!! U guess?

Read the Signature:wave:

after 22 pages here we have all the characters!!!!! and some pakistanis have popped up too

as we say in malayalam ''asooyakkum kashandikkum marunnilla" which translates to Jealousy and baldness, cannot be treated with any medicine

acha ha chanay shanay khao and fill your self up with gas this way atleast some of the gas for filling up the ballon with come from india instead of importing it all from russia.. good job keep it up.

You dont need to be so jealous afterall, we dint Know you would be so un happy, sorry to spoil your day by pulling on a fantastic Opening day ceremony... really Man we dint mean to have given you a Bad Omen:lol: .... What more better compliment could U give us than that of Showcasing your jealousy, as Jealousy has to be earned and we did it... :P

acha ha chanay shanay khao and fill your self up with gas this way atleast some of the gas for filling up the ballon with come from india instead of importing it all from russia.. good job keep it up.

The jealousy, its...just pathetic

buri nazar vale tera, muh kala :thinktank:

This is my grading

Personally, i think your point does not have any relevance here! :lol::lol:

A "F" grade for the welcoming due to dirty
hehehehe...AGAN lagi :rofl:

Why are there 2 human figures air ballon floating in the air? It is so hilarious!

Human figures...?? Guess Tradition is too much for malfunctioning robots:lol:

Overall grading!!!!
Who asked for this...I dont remember anyone..:lol:

ur immature comments just shows how jealous and frustrated u r..if i were u i would just keep quiet and stay away from commonwealth thread unttil i can find some bad news (which i dont think will happen)

at least hamaare paas khaane ko chana shana hai...

all the trolls just proves that what a good opening ceremony we had.....

Many of the top world athletes didn’t even bother to come to the CWG , only the washed up showed up and that too after rubbing it in the face of india about poor accommodations and what not.

Many of the top world athletes didn’t even bother to come to the CWG , only the washed up showed up and that too after rubbing it in the face of india about poor accommodations and what not.

They would be Feeling sorry for Believing The Over Hyping Media, and There athletes rating the Delhi CWG To be the Best Would have made them really Jealous Like You but in a different way...:D

Back
Top Bottom