What's new

Big Ddebate On Strategies To Avenge Pulwama Attack | IndiaTV War-room Special

plan finalized, nuclear also an option, joint operation period, will be done "soon"

Rawalpindi will be targeted soon

surgical strikes might have already happened, we are preparing for "other" strikes, to capture land and cities

Modi is not a fool. He knows that people's memory is short and people would move on in the next fews days.

He has done a great job to manage the headlines by taking useless steps like revoking MFN status and to feed the ego of the people.

What ch clowns these bhartis are. Barking dogs seldom bites.

Haha look at that clown calling bhart a Supa pawa.:rofl:

And that clown with, inpact inpact inpact...

Last edited:
I was wondering where is FAT PIG Tarek Fateh, and there you go ... hahahahaha this guy try so hard to become more Indian than Indian themselves lol
He claims that in Pakistan they teach Hindu are low , Veg eating blah blah .. Where ? I studied in 3 different college and University , we never even discuss India to begin with . in my class we have 2 Hindu's studying with us , and we talk in break and India hardly comes up or Religion .
Non of that those clown even thought that Pakistan also have Air force , SAM's , CM's and MLRS system which we have buy specifically for Indians ..

as for people , Yeah you have bigger Army but your entire Army lacks the pair of Balls ..

I swear i tried my level best to watch the whole Program but i gave up after the Tarek Fateh spreading Chawals .. I mean no wonder they love Cow's so much cause they are so full of Bull Sh!t ..

Last edited:
I was wondering where is FAT PIG Tarek Fateh, and there you go ... hahahahaha this guy try so hard to become more Indian than Indian themselves lol
He claims that in Pakistan they teach Hindu are low , Veg eating blah blah .. Where ? I studied in 3 different college and University , we never even discuss India to begin with . in my class we have 2 Hindu's studying with us , and we talk in break and India hardly comes up or Religion .
Non of that those clown even thought that Pakistan also have Air force , SAM's , CM's and MLRS system which we have buy specifically for Indians ..

as for people , Yeah you have bigger Army but your entire Army lacks the pair of Balls ..

I swear i tried my level best to watch the whole Program but i gave up after the Tarek Fateh spreading Chawals .. I mean no wonder they love Cow's so much cause they are so full of Bull Sh!t ..
Its very entertaining ..my colleague advised me to watch Indian news he thinks its more entertaining than Bollywood ..after seeing this i agree

Yeah you have bigger Army but your entire Army lacks the pair of Balls ..

1) Indian Army is under the control of Indian politicians who would not like to get into a war at any cost

2) Indian Military is ill trained, does not have proper gear or equipment to fight. They are even complaining about not having good food to eat.

My Ukrn watched the vid with me, asked me what I want for dinner, said some chicken tikka with a pitcher of beer, we gonna have a early night, end of story.

Its very entertaining ..my colleague advised me to watch Indian news he thinks its more entertaining than Bollywood ..after seeing this i agree

to me its rather sad to see young ignorant people , was that a debate or a the anchor+Tarek was giving Indian Army a blow job ? I mean really ? if i ever am present in such a debate with Ex-Military/Navy/Airforce I would rather ask more reasonable questions .

What kind of Third class Armed forces Indians have ? seeing the attitude of their Ex Personnel , it was so unrealistic and self sucking ..no reality or fact were discussed ?

Sahi Chutiy@ banaya hua hai apni awaam ko .

to me its rather sad to see young ignorant people , was that a debate or a the anchor+Tarek was giving Indian Army a blow job ? I mean really ? if i ever am present in such a debate with Ex-Military/Navy/Airforce I would rather ask more reasonable questions .

What kind of Third class Armed forces Indians have ? seeing the attitude of their Ex Personnel , it was so unrealistic and self sucking ..no reality or fact were discussed ?

Sahi Chutiy@ banaya hua hai apni awaam ko .
Its either depressing to see how 1 b people are groomed for war or entertaining if you consider it as show..
And IK just gave a straight counter attack threat..i thought he will just stay quiet

Back
Top Bottom