What's new

Biden to Germans: You are xenophobic :)

What Biden says is absolutely true. Actually, the more accurate term is racist instead of xenophobic. ;) All European countries have deeply such a background, from Russia, to Germany, France, Italy, ... Except for USA, and our North pole brethren (Canadians) :lol: rest of the major economies, suffer from this xenophobia.

No, Western Europeans are far less racist than the United States. Europeans judge by culture while Americans judge by Phenotype. An Anglophone Caribbean guy in Britain can easily assimilate into WASP culture, but an Black American can't do that in America as Race is an political and social entity. In Britain there are UKIP conservative supporter from wealthy Nigerian businessmen who want lower tariffs imports or British Indian conservative who have concerns of religious extremism from Immigrants who are recent. Not all colored people support the Labor party. In America, Blacks always support the democrat party since 1964 along with Latinos etc due the race card being used and the crappy economic and dysfunctional nature of their society. And it was only 40 years ago that interracial marriages are legalized in America and IR marriages are rare an taboo in American society even today. In Britain, half of the west indies community are married to White Britons. America is far racist than W.Europe.

No, Western Europeans are far less racist than the United States. Europeans judge by culture while Americans judge by Phenotype. An Anglophone Caribbean guy in Britain can easily assimilate into WASP culture, but an Black American can't do that in America as Race is an political and social entity. In Britain there are UKIP conservative supporter from wealthy Nigerian businessmen who want lower tariffs imports or British Indian conservative who have concerns of religious extremism from Immigrants who are recent. Not all colored people support the Labor party. In America, Blacks always support the democrat party since 1964 along with Latinos etc due the race card being used and the crappy economic and dysfunctional nature of their society. And it was only 40 years ago that interracial marriages are legalized in America and IR marriages are rare an taboo in American society even today. In Britain, half of the west indies community are married to White Britons. America is far racist than W.Europe.
Europeans are even racist to each other let alone others. I don't know from where you are bringing these non-senses lies about US, but you can even simply compare Americans and Europeans in this forum as an example. I almost have not seen any american users to go on each others throats for their races, although we have all Asian, White, MiddleEasterm, ... american users, while All european users are always fighting each other in a 24/7 basis. :disagree:

Europeans are even racist to each other let alone others. I don't know from where you are bringing these non-senses lies about US, but you can even simply compare Americans and Europeans in this forum as an example. I almost have not seen any american users to go on each others throats for their races, although we have all Asian, White, MiddleEasterm, ... american users, while All european users are always fighting each other in a 24/7 basis. :disagree:

KKK plans to employ US troops in training for upcoming race war (VIDEO) | Page 3

I'm sure every German guy/woman is a engineer and expert... LOL....

Where did I say that all Germans were/ are engineers or experts? Didn't I say that Turks rebuilt Germany post WW2 while we were vacationing at the Mediterranean? Too bad they left your Turkey in a rather sorry state of development.

Where did I say that all Germans were/ are engineers or experts? Didn't I say that Turks rebuilt Germany post WW2 while we were vacationing at the Mediterranean? Too bad they left your Turkey in a rather sorry state of development.
That is gross stereo typing. German p*rn has melted your brain and quite frankly I don't think you can think straight. Majority of economy are not architects and engineers. Turks have major contribution to German economy and if they pull all their assets from Germany, you would collapse tomorrow.

What Biden says is absolutely true. Actually, the more accurate term is racist instead of xenophobic. ;) All European countries have deeply such a background, from Russia, to Germany, France, Italy, ... Except for USA, and our North pole brethren (Canadians) :lol: rest of the major economies, suffer from this xenophobia.

We never had and still don't have segregated communities/ neighbourhoods based on skin colours. Nobody has problems to have an African family next door in the most affluent districts, not to speak of ordinary neighbourhoods.

That is gross stereo typing. German p*rn has melted your brain and quite frankly I don't think you can think straight. Majority of economy are not architects and engineers. Turks have major contribution to German economy and if they pull all their assets from Germany, you would collapse tomorrow.

Learn English then come again.

Most Germans can't even speak English and your English is below the average too on this forum, even for a German. Go back to your "slucken das".

FYI, English is closer to each other than Turkish and Japanese :lol:. I can list without thinking a least 100 words Germanic that are practically identical or have the same root.Can you do this with Japanese and Turkish?

Anyway, we don't take much pride in speaking English since German is important more important than Turkish. :)

FYI, English is closer to each other than Turkish and Japanese :lol:. I can list without thinking a least 100 words Germanic that are practically identical or have the same root. Anyway, we don't take much pride in speaking English since German is important more important than Turkish. :)
More and more Germans are learning Turkish in Germany. It will be second language in Germany :lol: I seriously met 3-4 Germans speaking better German than Turks in Germany. Seriously, if Turks in Germany stopped making kebaks, German girls would loose weight and be phuckable. ::lol:

More and more Germans are learning Turkish in Germany. It will be second language in Germany :lol: I seriously met 3-4 Germans speaking better German than Turks in Germany. Seriously, if Turks in Germany stopped making kebaks, German girls would loose weight and be phuckable. ::lol:

Learning Turkish? Yeah, those Germans with Turkish origin, sure. But else, keep dreaming.

It was mostly poor people that immigrated to Germany from Turkey. The poor chinese immigrated to the u.s back in the day and so did the germans and many other nationalities. They were all poor but eventually after a few generations they became successful. Same will happen with Turks eventually.

We had a few East Asians (three Vietnamese, Three Chinese, one Korean, one Japanese) at my school (Gymnasium), they were all first generation immigrants and top performers. The Turks who were born here were lackluster and underrepresented. In fact, I have never heard of any East Asian going to a hauptschule, but most Turks go to those schools.

Last edited:
dont bother with that chines.

They certainly had a xenophobic streak (you know, the whole 1930s-1940s thing), but nothing compares to the French.

That is what one of my former Presidents would call "fuzzy logic" , right before choking on a pretzel.

It's perfectly logical; it's outrageous to blame a certain people for being xenophobic while your own country goes around the world plundering, destroying, killing and maiming millions of innocent people. That just doesn't make sense; it's like Hitler trying to teach people about humanity or morality.

Last edited:
It's perfectly logical; it's outrageous to blame a certain people for being xenophobic while your own country goes around the world plundering, destroying, killing and maiming millions of innocent people. That just doesn't make sense; it's like Hitler trying to teach people about humanity or morality.

Xenophobic would have nothing to do with what you listed, even if they were true. Xenophobic doesn't mean what some people here think it means.

As to your Godwin's Law affirmation, unless I am missing something, the US does the exact opposite of "plunder" ;)

Germans should be more thankful to Turks. They built Germany up after Nazis destroyed it.
total bullshit. Turks came to germany when it was already booming and needed workers in the Wirtschaftswunder

Beside that, this is a non topic in germany. It was in no media and at least Biden is taken serious here from you guys lol

nobody in germany learns turkish. It is not even offered at schools. I what dream world do you live?

Back
Top Bottom